Bumming

baylian

Cathlete
Why are the streaming subscribers the last to get the workouts? I have had my bands since Friday. No sign of them on the app. A bit bummed and disappointed.

I am with you on that one, I got my bands on Saturday and used them but with the last LIVE workout for bands because I have no way to view the new videos. I made my purchase back in June when they were first available for pre-order and it was my understanding that they would be available to a subscriber so that is why I did not buy the workouts themselves. While I love the bands more than I expected too, as I have already made use of them, I am disappointed that it was not made clear there was to be significant lag time between getting the bands & having availability to use the new work outs view streaming service.

Hi baylain, uploading videos to our streaming site and making them work with premixes, apps, and the Workout Blender is not a simple task. It takes weeks of work. As with all of our presales, we always add our new videos to the streaming site sometime after the DVDs begin shipping and the same is true this time. Also, the new workouts will be on Cathe OnDemand long before all of the people who ordered DVDs get their pre-sale orders, so streaming customers are not last.

Thanks!
Not sure if it was the comments or just timing but the workouts are out there now for the streamers! I am looking forward to the challenge and the making of a very HAPPY MONDAY :cool:

Hi Zara92, this is something we're still working on this morning and we are only partially done. We still have some things that are only partially working and we have a lot of testing before we make a formal announcement. We're currently holding off on our Newsletter while we try to finish our work, but we will make a formal announcement once we have everything working.

I am with you on that one, I got my bands on Saturday and used them but with the last LIVE workout for bands because I have no way to view the new videos. I made my purchase back in June when they were first available for pre-order and it was my understanding that they would be available to a subscriber so that is why I did not buy the workouts themselves. While I love the bands more than I expected too, as I have already made use of them, I am disappointed that it was not made clear there was to be significant lag time between getting the bands & having availability to use the new work outs view streaming service.
HI Zara, I'm sorry if you missed the announcements, but we've made numerous announcements in our Newsletter, social media, and here in the forums that the new workouts would not be available on the streaming site until about a week after the DVDs begin shipping. We even have this announcement on the main launch page at the top of the page: https://cathe.com/cathe-boss-fabric-bands-loops-glutes-dvd-workouts/

They are in the blender and “seem” to be working. don’t have time to really check it out
now. but you can only view blender workouts you have already created in the app, need
to view workout blender on a computer... I realize all that sounds confusing...sorry, I am
in a hurry :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.