BUFF BADGERS 7/9 - 7/13

Good Friday Morning! Today was Cathe's Supersets. Had not done that one in a long time. It's good total body workout. My legs are so tired from all the exercising I have been making them do!

No big plans for the weekend. Tonight I am going out with some girls from work for a little while. Otherwise, that same ol' stuff!

Sue, you are doing great with the jogging! So happy for you!

Hearty, congrats to your son' B-ball team! That stinks about all the paper work. I have a trip to Goodwill on my list for the weekend. Had DD clean out her closet this week!

Sam, how's the clearing out going for you? It can be hassle deciding what to keep, where to put it..

Check back later~ Susan:)

Last edited:
Happy Friday!!!!

Sorry I didn't get on yesterday. Sat outside and had my lunch and I had a CPR class last night so didn't get home until 9pm.

Yesterday I did Afterburn and leg held out really well. Today I did the warm-up, solid step, and step tabata from To The Max and followed that with Lower Body Tri-Sets. I have a feeling the lower body is going to be a little sore tomorrow.

Susan - Sounds like you're enjoying the new workouts. I know I am and I haven't done them as often as you have. Haven't done Supersets in a long time either.

Heartymax - I love BM2!! Scarey to think the summer is 1/2 over with and before you know it the kids will be back to school.

Sue - Keep up the good work on the jogging. How's the wrist doing? Thanks for the b--day wishes. :)

Sam - Are you having fun going through things and deciding what to keep and what needs to go. Not the funniest job but it's good to do from time to time. I'll be buying some Ivory this weekend to try it for the RLS. If it helps me I'm going to tell my mom to try it for my dad.

Hi Laurie!!

Tonight all my sisters, and the majority of my nieces and nephews are going over by my parents house to celebrate their 55th wedding anniversary and my b-day. Tomorrow DH and I will be celebrating my birthday a few days late. We have an afternoon appt for a couples massage and then to No No's for dinner. I'm soooo looking forward to the massage. I'm hoping they can help me with my left leg issues.

Everyone have a fantastic Friday!!

Take Care!
Brenda

No exercising for me today. A friend called early this morning needing to talk about some problems she is having. I just wanted to be there to listen and we talked for a very long time. Afterwards, I decided to go to the grocery store. I am baking a zuchinni bread for the first time. I am waiting for it to finish baking now so I can enjoy a slice. I haven't had breakfast yet so I am running around on empty.

We are going over to a friends tomorrow evening for dinner. Other than that, no plans here either.

Happy Friday, ladies. Last night I did 4DS Back and Biceps. Today I did Cardio Supersets. For the first time, I worked out upstairs while DS was awake. His comments while I was working out were amusing. My favorites were, "Mommy, you're all sweaty! Tell Daddy!" and, "You're a silly Momma!"

Brenda- The soap was put to the test last night. It was one of those nights when it was not successful. I had a glass of red wine right before bed, and I have to get it through my thick head not to do that. Red wine really aggravates the problem. It was your birthday???? I totally missed that! I hope it was great :D

Susan- Love the new picture! Enjoy your time out with the girls tonight. I wish I had a group of ladies to get drinks with. Most of my closest friends live out of state.

Heartymax- Mmmmm... zucchini bread. I love that stuff, but I've never made it. We've been getting zucchini in our vegetable share the last couple weeks; I should make some.

Sue- I'm STILL waiting to get some sort of strap for my phone so I can try C25K. I really want to give it a shot, and the fact that you're running 20 minutes at a time really inspires me to give it a shot.

Hi Laurie!

I got a ton of cleaning and organizing done yesterday because my MIL came and picked up DS and did grandma stuff with him all morning. It was awesome. I even got most of my old clothes out of the attic and packed up to take to Goodwill. All my "fat clothes" are gone! It was a cathartic experience getting rid of that stuff. I got most of the homeschool room cleaned up, but we still have to get some big pieces out of there.

I'm going to a choir concert tonight that some of my old college friends are in. I'm pretty excited to see them. The rest of the weekend looks pretty uneventful, which is good. I want to get some projects done around here!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Brenda---Happy Birthday Enjoy your weekend. I see we posted at the same time earlier today. I hope your family has a fabulous time celebrating your parents anniverary.

Sam-- The bread turned out delicious. I have to admit it was pretty easy to make so I will probably be adding it to the list of favorites. :D---like I need to do that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.