BUFF BADGERS 3/5 - 3/9

Morning BB's,

So glad it is Friday! Today will be Push Pull, Saturday is Lowmax Premix #1, and Sunday I plan on doing XStretch. Had some glitches in my KPC DVD for the Premix #5. I looked at the back and maybe it was just some dirt. I'm going to clean it up and see if it happens again. :(

Was invited to a Lea Sophia party for tomorrow. I'm not a jewelry person, and I'm also cheap. I have been to these in the past and never saw anything I liked.

Karen, Yes I bought the whole series of Barry's. The Legs & Butt was the first one I have done. I previewed the cardio portion of that workout and can say that I can see why you would have been wiped out. She doesn't take any breaks between those drills. I plan on trying them all in the next few weeks, and will let you know. I think you could do spinning when they are doing the treadmill. She had the display up and let you know when to change speed and incline. I would think you could convert that to spinning.

Susan, Enjoy KPC / SJP and have a safe trip on Sunday. Also enjoy the time with the family.

Sue, You must be up to the Legs & Back for this morning. That one seems easy, but watch out. :D

Have a great day!

Laurie

I have been invited to a Lea Sophia party for next Saturday! I too, am not a jewlery person but it's for my girlfriend so I'll probably find a pair of ear rings or something... I have never been to one of these before so we'll see!

Susan:D

Morning BB's,

Today is an off day. My friend is taking me to Eau Claire to get a flower girl dress for my DD4. Her daughter is getting married and Emily gets to be the flower girl.

I am doing Kelly's Step Kickbox tomorrow and Lowmax with leg add on and wt. ball.

Laurie have fun at your jewlery party. I will have to try some more of Barry's soon. Have fun with your workouts. Lately some of my Cathe dvd's have been having problems also. Sometimes the workout just shuts off in the middle.

Susan, have fun at your jewlery party. Hope you find some earrings that you like.

Sue, have fun with legs and back and have a good weekend. It's nice we all know what you are doing for your workouts everyday, unless you change them on us.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Susan - That must be really stuff on your DD with her friend being in the hospital. A lot to deal with at a young age.

Laurie - I've seen the Lea Sophia catalogs but never been to a party. I love jewelry but always feel guilty buying it for myself. A party would be a good excuse for me! LOL

Karen - Have fun shopping in Eau Claire! How exciting that your DD gets to be a flower girl! Is she excited or nervous?

Yep, today was Legs and Back:) Uh, oh, does "seems easy" mean I'm going to have bigtime DOMS tomorrow? (I have a feeling the answer is yes. LOL) Made a discovery this morning that Laurie and Karen probably already know - Ab Ripper X is on the Legs and Back dvd! Is it on all the strength dvds so you can do ARX without switching dvds? This is a good idea if it is. I've been switching until today. Tomorrow is Kenpo X which I'm looking forward to and Sunday is Chest & Back + ARX since I took my rest day earlier in the week. Week 1 of P90X almost over; 12 weeks to go.

Tomorrow night we're going to a company party. The theme is Rock 'n Roll and you can dress like you're favorite rock star if you want. DH joked the only costume he would wear would be Devo. It's always so hard to dress for these parties because you see everything from work uniforms (for those people just getting off their shift) to tuxedos and dresses with high heels. One thing I know for sure is that I WON'T be wearing nylons - yuck.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sue

Sue, Yes Ab Ripper X is on all the strength DVD's. I did know this before I bought it, but that was because I was reading everything to do with P90X. :D Have fun with your party. Yes, that would be hard to dress for, because Rock 'n Roll spands all the way from the 50's to the present. :)

Karen, my DD9 is going to be a flower girls for a wedding in May. We have the dress, just have to get the shoes before the end of the month.

Laurie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.