Brittany Spears

She has a dog!!! Can you believe it? And she's been visited TWICE by animal control for potential animal abuse....she's wacko.

Allison

<I totally agree...gossiping about people you actually know serves no purpose but to hurt.>
This is true but of course our famous nitwit has put herself out there time and time again, likely as publicity stunts because she lacks common sense, sense of shame, and self respect.

Let me preface by saying I am making comments that are general and not directed at the original posters:
What concerns me is how much time many people devote to this hobby when they are completely ignorant of things that really matter. I wonder what would could be accomplished if people invested their time in worthwhile matters and discussions, of which celebrity gossip cannot be counted as one of them. I don't know about any of you, but there are far more interesting hobbies than discussing overpaid nitwits who seem to mirror how shallow our society has become.

I've tried and tried to want to pull for this girl but now there is another video of her in a skirt so short it shows off half her butt the day after her kids are taken away. It's on tmz.com

I can't even imagine having a child taken from me but that doesn't mean that I feel in the least bit bad for her. Seems to me that she basically threw away every single chance she was given to keep her boys. If she really wanted them so badly would it have killed her to take rehab seriously, stop partying, report for mandatory drug and alcohol testing, get a drivers license? No. She's been pampered for a good portion of her life in a way that most of us will never ever come close to. She's obviously too immature to raise children. It's one sad day when Kevin Federline, absentee dad to two other kids, looks like the role model these poor boys have. Feel bad for them, but not for their trashy mother.
cristina

It's such a shame that's she's come down to this. I remember when my oldest daughter (she's now in college) used to absolutely love her (I would buy Britney's DVDs, etc.). I thought she was so pretty and had so much potential. Skip ahead a few years (not that many!) and look at her now! She's only 25 years old (if I'm stating correctly) and she's already messed up her life and career. It's really ashame that this happened. I'm really hoping some of the other younger girls (Hilary Duff, Miley Cyrus, etc.) take notes on what this can do to your career and not become like her. One day Britney will realize (if not already) that she's made a mess of things and it will be too late. Such a waste of what was great talent!

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.