Brittany Spears

Teddygirl

Cathlete
I heard this morning that she lost custody of her children:-( I don’t think that's fair. My goodness, what did she do to deserve punishment like this, I really feel bad about it. What do you guys think? Just me .02cents.

Drugs and drinking in front of them? Not using car seats and driving with them in the car without a valid liscence. Erratic behaviour that questions if she is sane? Come on, I think there are plenty of reasons to question if she is fit to be a Mom. She was given orders by a judge on what she had to do to keep them. In the judge's opinion, she violated those orders. Not smart to go against a judge's orders.

>My goodness, what did she do to deserve punishment like this,
>I really feel bad about it.

Are you serious??? I think it's about time they took those poor children away from her. She's completely unstable, addicted to lord-knows-what and is absolutely unfit to be a parent. Her children deserve much better than she can possibly give them.

Oh my god, she deserves it. She's an absolute disaster. She has violated every single court order--she failed her drug tests last week, was caught driving with her kids in the car last week even though she has a suspended license, she flew her kids to Vegas last month even though she was ordered by the court not to take those children out of the state of CA without written permission from Kevin Federline. The list just goes on and on. She has a very, very serious addiction problem and can not be around her children right now.

Don't get me wrong--I cry just thinking about it. I wonder what happened to the happy, healthy, successful Britney from years ago that I just idolized. Her poor children. It is such a sad story. I hope with every ounce of my soul that she can pull out of this and start over again and realize that she and her children are more important than drugs, alcohol and partying. But at this point she just can not expose these children to what she is going through. It just breaks my heart.

Allison

She blew off an appointment with a drug counsellor, refused drug testing and didn't get her driver's license changed over as ordered by a Judge. She failed to fulfill those conditions (and others) and therefore lost her children. Not sure K-Fed is much better, but man, he couldn't be much worse.

Oh boy x( didn't know all this, don't keep up with the stars. Is there any chance of her getting her babies back?

Allison, I feel you, it's enough to make me want to cry, really. I have always admired Brittany and I still do. Poor thing, like the other rich and famous teens and adults that get side track, I pray she'll seek some spiritual help. Thanks guys :)

Its probably all a sick marketing ploy - she will pull out of it and go through extensive rehab and therapy and then write a book worth millions.....

Ok that was wrong to say that, but who knows what is going through her head not following judge's orders? She has lost it and those kids need stability.

Although I know of quite a few cases where children needed stability and don't get it - - ( They get dropped off at shelters for six to eight weeks until their parents get another job and then back they go......sad cycle

News used to be about what was important (not necessarily interesting). Seems that has done a 180 degree turn so that news is what is interesting, important seems to have gone by the wayside. Sad really.....that being said I am as guilty as anyone, the Brittny 'news' was on MSN's home page and I 'hit' it. For better or for worse, it's hard to look away from a trainwreck.....

Take Care
Laurie

I'm with you, Beavs.

The only thing I found shocking was that my local paper relegated this story to Section C, page 12...I've gotten so used to seeing this stuff put in prominent sections of the paper; I was actually happy to see that, if it had to be there, at least it was buried deep this time....

I feel badly for her poor innocent children. She has thumbed her nose at the judge, at the courts. She is driving her kids around without a valid drivers license. Her employees have testified to her erratic behavior in her home with her kids present. She drinks and drives, she does drugs and drives. She refuses to submit to drug testing.
And she has a 2 year old and a 1 year old (just barely)....IMHO it was just a matter of time before Britney did something where those poor boys would be hurt...or worse.

Maybe this will be a wake up call for her. Pull yourself together!

http://www.picturetrail.com/barbarap

She hit a parked car, checked the damage to her car only and then left the scene!! With her kids in the car! There were god knows how many papparazzi witnessing/photographing this and she thought nothing would come of it?

Not sure if the teeth whitening story with her kids is true, but I'd pretty much believe anything given her behavior. She should have lost custody months ago.

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

She seems to be spiraling out of control. I was recently watching something on YouTube and one of her older performances came up and I watched it (I know, I know..). Her transformation from then is quite remarkable.

Carolyn

Here comes my anal retentive side - it's [font size+2]BRITNEY[/font], not "Brittany". Phew, I feel better now... Been bugging me all morning... ;) No dig at the original poster! I've just noticed her name mispelled all over the internet/forums/etc...

NY25 - I totally agree! I feel so sorry for those poor animals she keeps buying! And it didn't appear that her kids were treated much better. I shudder to think of their therapy bills when they get older...

She shouldn't even be allowed to keep that poor little dog she's constantly toting around. She's a danger to herself and others. I'm big on blaming the parents in cases like this, as her mother "created the monster" when she was still underage. But at this point, she's not even talking to her mother or sister anymore. She's completely out of control. It is sad that to whom so much has been given so little is actually earned or valued. Does she have any clue how lucky she is (was)? It's too bad fortune can't doled out to those more responsible with it. Very sad.

>Here comes my anal retentive side - it's [font
>size+2]BRITNEY
[/font], not "Brittany". Phew, I feel
>better now... Been bugging me all morning... ;) No dig at
>the original poster! I've just noticed her name mispelled all
>over the internet/forums/etc...

Oh dear god, THANK YOU, LIANN!!!! I even wrote her name in my post so people might notice it was spelled incorrectly. No offense, anyone. I'm just psycho like that.

I remember when Britney first came on the scene years ago, she marketed herself as "Britney with one T". Yep, I liked her that much.

Allison

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.