BRING BACK THE MUSIC, CATHE!

Rynn69

All of Cathe's workouts are fabulous, but I really miss her music of the old days (specifically the Intensity Series and Body Blast). Music is so important to working out and when it is a group of great songs it makes time fly by and the workout is much more fun. Please, please consider bringing back the music of old for future DVDs, Cathe!

All of Cathe's workouts are fabulous, but I really miss her music of the old days (specifically the Intensity Series and Body Blast). Music is so important to working out and when it is a group of great songs it makes time fly by and the workout is much more fun. Please, please consider bringing back the music of old for future DVDs, Cathe!

I know I brought up the same subject at one point. Music really helps to motivate me as well.

Unfortunately, this type of Music is no longer available for licensing. If it was possible to do so we certainly would.

music license change around 2006 that when she started offering voice only so you can play your own music. The current workouts style is not to a music beat so its easy to make your own playlist.

I use Spotify its free and have different play list for cardio/weights.

But I do understand I was in the same boat looking for workouts with great music. I think one of my first post was which Cathe workouts have music louder option ;) I love the old stuff

But time have change and we have to change. I actually love making my own playlist now that I've accepted this is the future.

The also would love to get Cathe download in the future with voice only option until that is offered I only get dvd with voice only option.

I was disappointed when I got circuit blast and it didn't have the voice only option. I just mute and follow along. I like voice sing along music although the instrument in the series was not bad just not what I like.

Unfortunately, this type of Music is no longer available for licensing. If it was possible to do so we certainly would.

Thanks for confirming.

But time have change and we have to change. I actually love making my own playlist now that I've accepted this is the future.

Without being rude, Music license has changed a lot since 2006. As much as some want to hold onto their past top chart tunes for nostalgia,
music choice still need to be made within the dvd maker profitability range. It makes sense I believe.

I agree with @Cafelattee , we need to move on, accept and possibly embrace what future hold:cool:

Question 2 @Cafelattee , is it really free to add playlist of new tracks such as this below.:)

Last edited:
Thanks for confirming.

Without being rude, Music license has changed a lot since 2006. As much as some want to hold onto their past top chart tunes for nostalgia,
music choice still need to be made within the dvd maker profitability range. It makes sense I believe.

I agree with @Cafelattee , we need to move on, accept and possibly embrace what future hold:cool:

Question 2 @Cafelattee , it is really free to add playlist of new tracks such as this below.:)

The Janet Jackson album is on Spotify for free or paid service.

The way Spotify works is the same as radio with commercial sponsors paying the music fees. You can pay a monthly premium if you don't like the commercials.

I do the free and have several play list and usually will only here one commercial within a hour of play.

I miss the old music too, but I love the title music to ICE (gonna make you move...) and nearly all of her workouts. They grow on me a lot. I associate the music with feeling good and enjoy hearing it other places and on other dvds.

Now, on more recent releases I will use music no vocals option when it is offered because I like the music but don't want to hear the lyrics. I keep thinking about the original song lyrics and lose my concentration.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I miss the old music too, but I love the title music to ICE (gonna make you move...) and nearly all of her workouts. They grow on me a lot. I associate the music with feeling good and enjoy hearing it other places and on other dvds.

I like the new music, too, for the same reason. It always makes me feel good and when I do hear it in other places, I immediately perk up and I feel happy - even in the grocery store. And, to be honest, I don't listen to the radio very often, so when I happen to hear the "real" song, I think of Cathe, but they're singing the "wrong" lyrics.

I do like the older DVD music, but I don't have the same emotional response to them because they're so mainstream. At least in my mind!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.