brazilian butt lift

Hey, the pencil they show on their site looks much prettier (kind of a swirly multicolor effect: kinda "Brazilian" LOL!).

Darn it you enablers!!! Now I have to get this set, esp since Cynthia posted the pictures :) This sounds like a fun set. I'll be looking forward to the reviews that others post. During my fitness competitor days, I was able to really transform my rear view by doing tons of lunges, clean eating, and kettlebell swings. I'm working toward getting back into competing next year, and I'm thinking that this series could be a fun way to mix things up. Maybe I'll get it for myself for my birthday at the end of the month.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Darn it again..I guess my birthday came early because I just ordered the Brazilian Butt Lift series - LOL. I ordered from Mary @ totalfitnessdvds. It was the last one in stock, and I quaked. I'll probably regret my impulse buy, but I hope it will be worth the sacrifice - LOL. I'm hoping that I can return them if I find that they aren't for me.

I opted for the basic set, as I couldn't justify spending another $60 on 1-lb hand weights, bands, 1-regular length dvd, and 2 really short dvds (11 min & 13 mins respectively). I already have plenty of weights and bands. I wish they would give the option of purchasing the DVDs seperately because I was interested in the longer workout (Rio extreme). I'm not sure why they put such short workouts onto seperate dvd's (marketing I'm sure)?? Anyway, I'm looking forward to giving these a shot soon!

Consider me "enabled" - LOL

Last edited:
FitGirl-ATX,

I hope you enjoy them.:) They look like fun in a different way. Leandro is very upbeat and gives a lot of form tips throughout the workout. I like him.:)

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to use most of these as add-on workouts to weight lifting. I'll have to do them before I decide how I will use them. I may combine the full body routines with a little cardio too. ;)

Now I need to decide what I'm going to do this morning! I was thinking of doing cardio and butt- or one of the full body workouts.....decisions, decisions. :p

Sigh...I really want this, but I've got soooo many workouts now and not enough time to do 'em! lol It just never ends....

OUCH!!

I came across this forum because I was looking for others who purchased the Brazil butt Lift DVD to see if they got their butt kicked like i did! lol

Ok, so I got my package on Friday and started right away with Bum Bum.
Now, I THOUGHT i was in pretty good shape. - (28, ex-dancer, slim)

So I did bum bum FRIDAY - it is SUNDAY NIGHT and it hurts when I sit, stand, walk , roll over, you name it! LOL
I had to break 10 minutes into bum bum (i wanted to at 5!!) and then took a break again after another 10. - It kicked my butt!!
Oh my gosh!! i can't believe it - but I'm super excited about it. It definitely isolates the bum! My butt has never felt like this!! I really wanted to do another today but obviously I can't.
I'm determined to get on the rotation tomorrow!

Oh yea, the reason I ordered is because although I'm thin my butt is flat and needs a major boost. (the pencil sticks under my butt! - planning on changing that!)

I'm excited to move forward.
if you have nay questions about it feel free to ask me - i'll keep you posted.

**Don't worry if you're not a dancer or coordinated - bum bum wasn't dancy at all and i don't think you'd need to cardio - the bum bum got my heart rate through the roof. :)

I love them!! They are some of the few videos my 3 year olds will "do" with me...
I was actually sore from bum bum - i haven't been sore in my legs for years!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.