brazilian butt lift

kariev

Cathlete
so i just received an email that beachbodys brazlian butt lift workout is available. anyone buying it?

I caved. I wasn't going to but I did.:eek: I'll be a guinea pig.:p
I paid for 2nd day air so hopefully, I will have it Monday or Tuesday.

anybody have link to info/clip? probably won't get it anytime soon but i would like to know a bit about it.

kassia

I caved. I wasn't going to but I did.:eek: I'll be a guinea pig.:p
I paid for 2nd day air so hopefully, I will have it Monday or Tuesday.

Ooh! Could you give your analysis of the workout after you do it? I'm looking for a great butt dvd that doesn't have a lot of squats but lots of floor work. I looked at the website and saw where they incorporate cardio, dance and sculpting moves with the latter being what I'm interested in most. Happy lifting!!!! ;) Thanks!

Bam

I ordered it as well (the basic set--the extra price for the add-ons didn't seem worth it to me, as I already have ankle weights and bands, and don't need cardio or ab workouts).

My butt is definitely in need of a lift, and this sounds like it might do the trick.

I just hope it ends up being MUCH, MUCH better than the "Kickbox Kaliente" (aka "worst workout EVER") workout I recently acquired as 'Guinea pig' (luckily, someone bought it from me, so I wasn't stuck with it!)

I received my shipping notice!!!! I'll have these in my hands Monday. :D
I'll report back then and give my initial impressions.

Do I need a brazilian wax after my butt has been lifted brazilian style??;)

I don't think so but did you know about the pencil? Apparently you use a pencil to test how much you need a lift. The set comes with your very own special butt pencil. :p

You enablers!!!! :D I went to beachbody.com and put in my email address but haven't gotten any information about it yet. I'm curious... How many workouts are there? What do the workouts entail? How long are they? etc. And most importantly, how much do they cost?

I may be interested in this. When I told my husband about it, he said, "Get it!" Not sure if I should be offended or not. LOL :p

I may be interested in this. When I told my husband about it, he said, "Get it!" Not sure if I should be offended or not. LOL :p

LOL! Too funny. Your husband sounds like mine. If I tell him I'm interested in something, he always responds, "Get it!" I think they are just really great husbands.:)

Here's the info from another forum

The regular package is $59.85 and contains:
5 Booty-blasting workouts
BUM BUM: Leandro's signature workout (named after the Brazilian slang for "butt" and pronounced "boom-boom") combines fat-blasting cardio with the best lower-body sculpting moves you've ever tried. (35 min.)
HIGH & TIGHT: Focus on all those stubborn trouble zones: the hips, glutes, and saddlebags. Leandro uses his secret weapons-the Booty Resistance Band and ankle weights-to lift your butt to new heights. (35 min.)
SCULPT: In this video, Leandro takes you through a total-body workout with a sexy Brazilian twist, to sculpt your entire body while focusing on your glutes. Look like a sexy supermodel-lean and toned, without the bulk. (50 min.)
CARDIO AXE: Feel like you're dancing in the streets of Brazil with Leandro's signature axe (pronounced "ah-shay"), a fat-burning, cardio-blasting, dance-based workout that delivers all-over slimming results fast. (30 min.)
TUMMY TUCK: Leandro's surefire way to get flat, sexy abs in just 15 minutes. (15 min.)
BOOTY MAKEOVER GUIDE
This booklet includes the Booty Blueprint to help you determine your current shape and the Booty Makeover Calendars customized to your particular shape so you know which workout program to follow to achieve your desired shape.
FAT-BURNING FOOD GUIDE
This easy-to-follow meal plan was created by a nutritionist and is filled with mouth-watering, Brazilian-inspired recipes that will help you slim down without sacrificing flavor.
BOOTY BASICS
In this introductory video, Leandro shares his TriAngle Training secret, signature moves, and tips on proper form to help you get the most out of the program.
TRIANGLE TRAINING WORKOUT CARDS
These cards contain step-by-step instructions on Leandro's signature moves. Take them with you to create your own workout-on-the-go.
MEASUREMENT TRACKER CARD AND TAPE MEASURE
Watch the inches melt away as your entire body transforms.
PENCIL
See if you pass the pencil test before you start the program. Test again every 30 days, and watch your butt lift.
Plus, added bonuses
6-DAY SUPERMODEL SLIMDOWN
Jumpstart your booty transformation with the same 6-day SlimDown plan used by Leandro's supermodel clients before a photo shoot.
BOOTY RESISTANCE BAND
This latex band, Leandro's secret weapon, gives an extra boost of lower-body resistance to sculpt those hard-to-reach areas. It will bring you even faster results.
BUM BUM RAPIDO
This extra bonus workout is the express version of Leandro's signature workout, "Bum Bum," for when you're short on time.

The Brazil Butt Lift Deluxe Upgrade Package is also $59.85 and contains:

3 Additional workouts
RIO EXTREME - Break through exercise plateaus with this challenging workout
ABS RAPIDO - Slim and strengthen your abs with this tummy-tightening workout
UPPER CUTS - Incorporate kickboxing moves into your workout for sleek, sexy arms
Tools to intensify your workout
BOOTY BOOSTER ANKLE WEIGHTS - use these ankle weights to build stamina and intensify your workout.
2 ADDITIONAL BOOTY RESISTANCE BANDS - use the different booty resistance bands to adjust to customize your workout to your own level. Increase your muscle endurance with the stronger band, and burn fat and sculpt lean muscle with the lighter strength band.
...Red band = strongest band
...Green = medium strength band
...Yellow = beginner level band (included in the base kit)

I don't know if this link will work for you, but I'll paste it:

https://extranet.securefreedom.com/...Cat=VIDEO|LEANDRO CARVALHO - BRAZIL BUTT LIFT

Thanks so much!! The link didn't work, but you answered all of my questions. Well, except for one: Why do both packages cost the same when one has more stuff?? Oh, and HOW do I order it?? :p (It totally had me at "saddlebags.")

Thanks so much!! The link didn't work, but you answered all of my questions. Well, except for one: Why do both packages cost the same when one has more stuff?? Oh, and HOW do I order it?? :p (It totally had me at "saddlebags.")

PM Joan (jonahnah)back in post #10 of this thread. She can hook you up.;) I don't know how to link you to Team Beachbody. The link I posted must not work for you because I have to sign in to get to the coach's store.

I received my shipping notice!!!! I'll have these in my hands Monday. :D
I'll report back then and give my initial impressions.

Which package did you get? You know that you can only post your impressions after you've done each of the workouts so since you're getting them on Monday, I'll give you 'til Tuesday to do all of them and then report back. That's fair, isn't it?:p I'm sure your booty will be stamped "Butt by Brazil" after you're done! :D

Bam

LOL! I may not be able to sit down at my computer, but I'll try typing standing up. Maybe I should buy one of the butt pillows? :p
I purchased the deluxe version. I really didn't need the extra equipment but I wanted the 3 extra workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.