Boxing workout future

I'd love to know this as well (regarding if you still plan to do the boxing workouts). Also, do you still have plans for the following: new step workout, endurance weight workout and the travel workout??

Thanks in advance!

Denise

Ohyeah, I need a reply from Cathe on this question, too.

I' soooo looking forward to a bag workout, it's not even funny :)

Hi Diane Sue! We are still on for a boxing series. I'm taking the series in a slightly different direction. While we will feature cardio based boxing workouts that surround punching combinations, footwork, BAG work etc. I am also including a kickboxing workout and a newer more popular concept...MMA...Mixed Martial Arts. Look out, we are going to have some fun}(

Just take an allotment out of my check now and be done with it.

:p do you see the drool on my chin,

jordan

>Hi Denise! Yes, those workouts are still in our plans too
>but everything takes time. Hang in there :)

I'm so glad to hear that another step workout is still pending.

Hi Cathe. I hope you'll be able to catch this... I know this is probably way too early, but as a general question for any boxing-oriented workouts you'll film, will a bag be absolutely necessary? I live with my parents and have pretty much only one room (which is loaded with fitness stuff!) and I'm not sure if I can fit a bag. Or if I will be allowed to. ;-) I'll definitely try, but... kind of worried here that I can't be included!

Thank you in advance,
Christine :)

I am also
>including a kickboxing workout and a newer more popular
>concept...MMA...Mixed Martial Arts. Look out, we are going to
>have some fun}(

Oh my gosh! The MMA idea sounds like so much fun!!!

Can't wait!

Leanne

>Hi Denise! Yes, those workouts are still in our plans too
>but everything takes time. Hang in there :)

Thanks Cathe for responding in regards to the boxing, step, endurance weights and travel workouts. Do you plan on making these workouts BEFORE the new STS workouts? Inquiring minds would "love" to know.....(you don't have to give us an exact date just an idea if it's before or after the STS plans or if you'll make a few before STS and some after STS)

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.