Bouncing babies and their mommas 3/28-4/3

Lisa~ we posted at same time. ;) Congrats on your weight loss. So many of us are around the same physique...aiming towards 130-140 range. We are the sexiest mommies around!!!! i always sweat it up after my babies are delivered for months!

And my weight loss is in a 2 week cycle. Strange. Just the way my body is. It's light now, but will probably bounce back to 135-140 range after my race. My body has trouble staying in the 130-135 range. I'm happy with a size 6/7 on my body frame. Of course, I'd like to get my belly more taut....soon, very very soon!

Christine~ are you loving the Ab workouts? Can you give us your review of them so far?

Precila & Christine, I PMd you. :)

My bread didn't turn out. I think I have to look for whole wheat flour for bread machines?

Been having a pretty low key day. Watched DH do P90x wishing I was doing it. Or at least something. I will be doing the floors when he leaves for work. I kick everyone out of the house when momma does the floors!

Christine- Reviews!!! How are your abs feeling??

Mel and Lisa- That's funny how closely shaped we all are. I think I am way too light at 130 too. I like myself between 135 and 140 with well defined abs of course. :p

I like how I look at 130lbs, I just can't stay there long....my body doesn't like it. LOL I"m sure it has to do with diet. If I continue to eat healthy, I might be able to keep it. It's all about lifestyle.

My 30 Day Shred has disappeared (along with my DH who has been AWOL since 1pm). I was hoping to get a small EZ run in today, but with DH gone....and crabby hours upon us,...it seems unlikely UNLESS I hope on elliptical tonight when he gets home. The thing is I want to be fresh for my long run tomorrow. What do you gals think? Maybe just do a little strength training & keep my cardio NRG for tomorrow? ;)

Just put in some flaxseed oatmeal WW bread stuff in the breadmaker. I hope it turns out better than the loaf I made last night. LOL The birds got that loaf!!!

Hi!
I am at sis in laws house in Mississippi for the weekend and had to say HEY. We had to order a router from ATT and will get it on Monday..so hopefully that will fix the problem and I will be back up and running. I miss you guys!!! gonna try and read what you guys have been up to while K is asleep and everyone is at a baseball game...oh K did great in her pack and play last night!!

Mel- I felt awesome and rocked it today because i did nothing yesterday. I also got on teh scale last night and weighed (ick) 140. After my awesome run, under 133! I felt like the wind! Do some abs, upper body, no lower body. I want you to feel great too! How does DH go awol that long? Huh? And next time you skip a run, do not tell him. I was thinking how he went out the other day when you did not go. Next time, turn on a loud Cathe DVD or whomever, bring a sleeping bag adn ear plugs and snooze woman! I would if I could. There is nowhere to hide in this teepee!
Susan- Thank goodness, missed you a lot! I have been a bad eater without watching all your clementines and Kashi!
Jen- Glad you are on the mend, I am like you. If I cannot go balls to the wall, then forget it. I kind of like to struggle at the end of a workout and contemplate barfing. If you really feel good and want to kind of kill yourself tomorrow, try INsanity Max Cardio or Max Plyo.
Priscilla- Hope you are well!
Kendra- Missing you and hope you are getting rest!~ I make babies who scream and do not sleep. I also am the worst typist on the planet.
Lisa- Holy crap, great job on your weight, hope you are having fun with the family. Are you making the ham? I watched how to make one on the food Network todya and it was kind of gross. kudos to you. That is one big honking piece of raw meat!
okay, so went for beer and a salad and skipped abs going to do tomorrow, as well as chalene. DH goes for 12 tomorrow, and I want to ru with him while pushing kids as long as ai can. this will b his furthest yet. John is chewing me have to go.

Susan, yeah to catching up on the computer at relatives!

Jen, yeah to feeling better

Lisa, I"m on cloud 9 with you on your weight loss! Way to go!! keep up the good work.

Christine, do you drink water when you run? I cannot believe you loose THAT much when you run. Incredible. :D

I'm going to go ahead and do Brazilian Butt Lift along with my running training. :D It's a four week rotation to help with my "flat butt". Wish me luck, ladies! LOL

Oh.....and when DH came home I was soooooo overwhelmed I literally put each girl in their baby swing and RAN outside and told DH I was going for a run I couldn't take it anymore. I ran 3.5 miles at 8.5 min/mile pace....time was not on my side it was getting dark out. You do NOT want to get stuck in the woods in this part of the country in the dark. It is SCARY!!! LOL Anywho, I needed that endorphin release like crazy. I feel better now & life is just the way it's supposed to be. :D

Tomorrow is my long race; rain, shine, wind, calm...it doesn't matter....I need the milage.

Mel- I drink Gatorade and eAt protein bars and gu when I run. I am a big sweater !!! It felt good to see the number but I know it will not be there after turkey meatballs!

I really like Gu---alot. I haven't found a flavor I don't like yet. I have G2 (low calorie gatorade) I use in place of water on long runs. I'm still experimenting with things though! So much to learn!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.