BodyPump Bar

Stacy

Cathlete
Hi. I've read about the Body Pump video and the 40 lb barbell set that comes with it. However I can't find anywhere that mentions how much the actual bar weighs. Anyone out there know the answer??

Thanks,

Stacy

I called the company directly and was told that the fully weighted bar weighs exactly 41.6 pounds (if you have 35 pounds worth of weights, that would put the bar at 6.6 pounds.

Got the ...

..ole scale out! My bar only weighs 2 pounds. I weighed a 10 pound and a 20 pound dummbbell and they were right on the mark so I am pretty sure my scale is right. Sooo, if that's the case, with 2-3#ers, 2-5#ers and 2-10#ers weight plates, that would make it come to a grand total of 36 pounds. If you add the bar, it makes it 38 pounds rather then the 40 that it says the set is...have I confused you enough yet? I would imagine with different scales or even maybe different molds to make the bar, you could come up with a lil' more or a lil' less weight give or take a few ounces. Okay, enough rambling!:7

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.