Body Pump/Slimming Thighs

merchd

Cathe,

I hope you are taking it easy and enjoying this special time in your life.

Just a few questions:-
1) How many times do you recommend doing BodyPump in a week (I have the home program).

2) With 6 week left in the year, I want to focus on toning and defining my thighs. I have done so many thing this year but nothing consistent. I am always changing. I need a focused program from now to the end of the year. What do you suggest? Thanks for always encouraging us and giving us your best.

Denise Merchant

Hi Denise!

I'm honestly not familiar with the Home Body Pump program. Perhaps the video itself gives that recommendation on it(maybe in the intro somewhere).

As far as the Gym Body Pump program is concerned, we recommend 2 to 3 times per week.

For your focused thigh program, I would recommend doing a tough "all leg" workout twice a week with heavier weight(non-consecutively). In addition to this I would incorporate running two times per week at 45 minute sessions, one interval workout, one kickbox workout, and one indoor cycling class(if possible). If you do not like to do this amount of cardio weekly, then substitute one cardio day for an off day. I would also be sure to take a day off(if)on any day your body feels like its dragging. Get lots of water, quality sleep, and be sure to eat a healthy diet. Hope this helps. Keep us posted.

Thanks

My dearest Cathe,

I am going to make a schedule with your suggestion. FOCUS ACTION = RESULTS. I will report to you in the new year. Please take care.
Thanks always.

Denise Merchant

Denise, I like that!

FOCUS ACTION = RESULTS

That's great! I keep motivational sayings on my fridge, rotating different ones every week or so. Think I'll make a little poster out of this one!

Thanks!
happy.gif

Bev K.

Hi Denise!

How are you????? Hope things are well. I like FOCUS ACTION = RESULTS, too.

How do you like the Body Pump home system? I have been very tempted to get it. While I don't expect it will be as intense as the Body Pump classes I've done at Cathe's (all of 2), I enjoyed them so much, I figure is it's half as good, I'll still like it.

Judy

Hi JudySP

I am doing just fine. Geraldine says hi, we are so sorry we missed the last road trip, however we were with you guys in spirit.

About the BodyPump System. It is really good. You are right, it is not as intense as Cathe's class, however it is really good for home use, the music is great and Dr. Jackie Mills and crew are full of energy and it comes across in the workout. You can use heavier weights to increase the intensity.
For $29.95 you can't go wrong.

Keep Fit!!!!!!

Denise Merchant

Bodypump system

What is the bodypump system and where do you get it? Thanks

Body Pump

You can get more information on the body pump system by visiting their website. We have a direct link to their site from out home page. Click on "links", slide down to the heading "organizations and certification". You will find body pump listed at the bottom of that heading. Enjoy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.