Body Blast Shipping Update

SNM Videos

Administrator
Except for a few International orders, which will go out tomorrow, all Body Blast presale orders have now shipped. Many of you will receive emails with instructions on how you can track your order, or you can use our UPS online tracking feature at:http://www.cathe.com/UPS_Tracking_Page.htm Tracking will only work for orders shipped by UPS.

We have also now begun taking new video orders for the Body Blast series.

Congratulations on getting through this process! I'm sure you're all glad that part is over!

SNM - I haven't received emails on the last 5 orders I've placed with you. I'm sure it's because my email changed this summer. Is there any way to get that updated with UPS?

Way to Go!!! I received my email that says my order is in transit - I could get them sometime today - can't wait!! It will give great insentive to heal faster from my knee surgery and get started right away!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Take care,

Iris

DVDs?????

I'm still chomping at the bit for even the slightest hint of a DVD update.....I'm already 12 weeks pregnant but able to still workout to Cathe....but I'm hoping that's still the case when these DVds arrive.

Has anyone seen an update somewhere that I may have missed?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.