Body Blast/Intensity Series Rotation

I'm new to Cathe and love it so far! I've been using The Firm for quite a while and really needed something more advanced. I bought the Timesaver DVD first to get a feeling for the Body Blast Series. WOW! I am getting the rest of the Body Blast series and the Intensity Series for Christmas and would love a rotation that used the DVDs in both.

Intensity/Body Blast DVDs Rotation #1
Sat. Step Blast warm up and step sections 1 and 2. Then do Muscle Endurance upper body split premix skipping warm up. Do ME abs and stretch.
Sun. Legs and Glutes
Mon. Boot Camp cardio only premix skipping the stretch. Then do the SJ&P hi/lo add on. Go back to Boot Camp and do the stretch.
Tue. Push Pull upper body 2 sets premix.
Wed. SJ&P all step premix. Skip the stretch and go into C&W step only premix skipping the warm up. Do the abs and stretch from C&W.
Thu. PLB
Fri. REST

Intensity/Body Blast DVDs Rotation #2
Sat. KP&C blocks and kicks premix. Before the abs, go to Boot Camp kickbox only premix. Go back to KP&C and do abs and stretch
Sun. Supersets lower body blast premix and floor work from PLB
Mon. SJ&P warm up, step, and hi/lo section #1, stop before the weights and then do C&W heavy weights premix
Tue. Timesaver Day 5
Wed. Imax II
Thu. Supersets upper body blast premix
Fri. REST

Intensity/Body Blast DVDs Rotation #3
Sat. KP&C and high step premix
Sun. PUB
Mon. Step Blast
Tue. Push Pull lower body 3 sets premix
Wed. Cardio and Weights
Thu. Imax II 1-5 premix, skip stretch do hi/lo add on from SJ&P. Go back and do Imax II stretch.
Fri. REST

Intensity/Body Blast DVDs Rotation #4
Sat. ME/BC bonus premix
Sun. Step Blast
Mon. Supersets
Tue. KP&C
Wed. Legs and Glutes Xtreme standing only premix
Thu. Imax II 6-10 premix and C&W heavy upper body premix
Fri. REST

Intensity/Body Blast DVDs Rotation #5
Sat. SJ&P/Step Blast step and hi/lo cardio circuit premix
Sun. PLB
Mon. Timesaver Day 1 warm up then skip cardio and do all 5 upper body sections back to back and do any of the Timesaver stretches
Tue. Imax II
Wed. SJ&P warm up and step, then do Boot Camp upper and lower body premix. Then do Boot Camp core only premix and stretch
Thu. KP&C
Fri. REST

That was quick! Thank you, this rotation looks great. My dvds are scheduled to arrive tomorrow so I'll start right away. One question though, should I do a different rotation each week?

I like to do a certain group of workouts for about 4-6 weeks. Then I switch and do another group. However, do what works for you. If after a week or two you're bored, switch it up!

Jillybean -

I'm a frequent lurker but just had to comment on how much I love your rotations! Everytime I see your user name with "rotation" or "premix" in the subject, I'm sure to read it. Thanks for your hard work and have a Merry Christmas!:)

Sue

Sue, you can shakeurbooty on over to a post of mine any ol' time. Thank you for the kind compliment! Have a super Christmas!!!

Jillybean, I'm new to this forum but a long-time exercise nut. Kathy G turned me on to the Cathe workouts and I am so grateful she did!!

I sure appreciate you putting these rotation on the forum. This particular one is EXACTLY what I was hoping to see since I have the BB and the Intensity series only (since I'm a newcomer). I'm sure I'll be ordering some of the previous series at some point since I see people sure do seem to love each and every one!

:+

O.K, Jilly ... I finished your incredible BB/IS Rotation ...

How 'bout another one using both series? I love the way you combine the two - you are way better at it than I am!

Please? :)

TIA

Robin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.