Body Blast DVD Update....Timesaver

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Here are the workouts for the Timesaver DVD. We will post the chaptering for the workouts in a few days. Take Care!

Timesaver # 1….(38 minutes)

Warm Up (Step Jump Pump)
Step Aerobics (Step Jump Pump)
Chest/Triceps (Step Jump Pump/ Bonus Timesavor Footage)
Stretch (Step Jump Pump)

Timesaver # 2…..(40 minutes)

Warm Up (Step Blast)
Step Aerobics (Step Blast Combo #3)
Hi/lo (Step Jump Pump Cardio #1 & #2)
Back/Core (Step Jump Pump/Bonus Timesaver Footage/Supersets)
Stretch (Step Blast)

Timesaver # 3….(45 minutes)

Warm Up (Step Blast)
Step Aerobics (Step Blast Combo #1 & #2)
Biceps/Core (Step jump pump/Bonus Timesaver Footage/Kick Punch Crunch)
Stretch (Kick Punch Crunch)

Timesaver # 4……..43 minutes)

Warm Up (Kick Punch Crunch)
Cardio Kickbox (Kick Punch Crunch)
Shoulders (Step Jump Pump/Timesaver Bonus Footage)
Stretch (Kick Punch Crunch)

Timesaver # 5……(48 minutes)

Warm Up (Legs & Glutes)
All Leg Work (Step Jump Pump/Legs & Glutes/Bonus Timesaver Footage)
Abs (Step Jump Pump)
Stretch (Step Jump Pump)

This sounds great! I am so glad I pre-ordered this one along with all the other BB DVDs. Thank you, Cathe!

This is the answer to my prayers!
This dvd will probably get worn out due to me using it so much.

This is another one that I voted for. I loved the CTX series so much that I wished to have a new one like it. This is another series that will go down in the Cathe Hall of Fame workouts. Each series I think 'this one is the best'. This Body Blast is really going to be 'AWESOME'. WOW!!!
I am still in awe that you ask your fans what they would like to have and then make workouts based on our needs and wants.
Guess I'm just awestruck by everything you do. You are one amazing lady.:)
Thanks for being you.

This is wonderful for mommies and people "on the run!"

Wonderful. Thanks!

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

Yay! CTX style on DVD. I LOVE that the timesaver gives a taste of the other BB videos but you also have a longer workout to go to when you have more time. What a plus!!!

No excuses for cutting back on workouts during the holidays!!!

This is very exciting! During the week, I work out in the morning, before getting my kids up and out to school and me out to work. If I get up early enough, and really push, I can do an hour workout, but it can be stressful, because everything else on those mornings is so rushed. Even some of the CTX workouts are a push on weekday mornings. Having these five all under 50 minutes, and two 40 or less is fantastic. I can't wait to see the bonus footage and do these!

Thank you, Cathe!

From one busy mom to another: Thank you Cathe

My nearly-5yo and 2.5yo daughters keep me on my toes (which is good. I burn lots of calories just playing with them :), ), but it does make for difficulties in getting ia quality workout at home.

THIS IS PERFECT!! I can't wait!

Leela

RE: From one busy mom to another: Thank you Cathe

YAH - HOO!!! These's look FANTASTIC!! Just what I needed, a CTX 2!!

Looks like if there's time, I will be able to tack on a little more weight work for the body part featured to make a super single body part rotation with a short cardio each day to spice it up!

THANKS, CATHE!! Can't wait for those DVDS!!

Robin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.