Blog Change

kblover

Cathlete
Hey all,

for any of you who were following me, to help keep me accountable, I will be changing my blog...why? well, there are some people who currently have access to it that I don't want to have access to it, via my other blog. so, as soon as I make my new blog, I'll repost my stats there and let you know the new address.

THanks for all your support!!!

Cheryl

Whew! Thanks!!! I was worried I'd have to go on my honor for a minute there :) I'm just not ready to NOT be watched yet, you know :)

cheryl, looks good, I'll be following your progress...and hunting you down if you don't follow through! :p

I just took a peek at your blog... looks very nice. Weird thing though. Other than the fact that you are a inch taller than me, all of my stats and goals are the same as yours. It was kind of strange to see my numbers on your blog. Twilight Zone time- we are also remodeling our kitchen!
Oh yeah... I am really going to be watching you!

Wow Sammy123, that is wild!!! to add more to our similarities, we are remodeling my sister's house (kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, basement)! Go ahead and watch...watch me succeed!!! hehehe

Seriously, it is so cool to have people watching. I live with my sis and my niece and nephew got Wendy's for dinner and I had to pick it up. I kept thinking, "just one fry won't hurt" and then I thought of you gals watching me plus the hard work I'm doing and denied the fry! I know it doesn't seem big, but it seems everything is made up of one small thing on top of another, so I'm happy!!!

Thanks for 'watching' :)

cheryl, looks good, I'll be following your progress...and hunting you down if you don't follow through! :p

Sandra - YOU are my motivation and reason for doing this...you are also who I fear most cause I know you'll hunt me down! haha. I've complained so much to you and given you so many reasons why I CAN'T do this. Then I was looking at your blog and realized there is no reason why I can't do the same thing you did. I wanted an accountability partner and what is better then having all my fellow Cathe supporters, as well as the rest of the world.

I really look up to you though and thank you for watching me as well. I'll make you proud!

CC

Sandra - YOU are my motivation and reason for doing this...you are also who I fear most cause I know you'll hunt me down! haha. I've complained so much to you and given you so many reasons why I CAN'T do this. Then I was looking at your blog and realized there is no reason why I can't do the same thing you did. I wanted an accountability partner and what is better then having all my fellow Cathe supporters, as well as the rest of the world.

I really look up to you though and thank you for watching me as well. I'll make you proud!

CC

I'm so excited for you and thank you for the compliments. :D You are right, there's no reason you can't do the same and accomplish all your goals and more! Remember failure is not a bad word--it's part of the process, never, ever give up on yourself and you'll do it! Perseverance and dedication ;)

Hi CC,

I'm enjoying your blog!

Quick question....what does it take to get certified as a Les Mills instructor?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.