Blindly mailed back my first set of DVD's

Muffin Top

Cathlete
I really really hope there are no problems with the new ones I got in the mail. I have no idea when I'll get to them to check them out. Has anyone had any problems with their replacement DVD's? My first set played perfectly.

My first set played perfectly too.
The replacement set played perfectly. All of the breaks were exactly where they said they would be. I discovered I don't have a seamless player. The breaks are so short they're barely noticeable.

There's been several threads about the replacements. Most people said they play perfectly. I blindy mailed mine back today. I almost forgot I even had them. They've been sitting in a drawer since before Christmas. I still haven't had time to check out the replacements and I hope I don't have any problems, too.

I blindly mailed mine back too. The replacements played perfect. I only had a few glitches with the originals. I also got a new 5 disc DVD player and enjoy it alot with all of my Cathe's!!...:)

I mailed mine back cause I had a few glitches with my originals, my new ones play great!!

Hey, I have another question...
If my first set plays without a single glitch, do I have to send them back when I recieve the second set? What happens if I don't??
Calee

I had no problems with the originals but also mailed mine back. The replacements seem to be fine.

The return mailer has your name, address, and order # on it, so I imagine SNM is keeping track.

I got my replacement DVD's yesterday and after reading this post, mailed them all back without reviewing them!

I mailed mine back without previewing too. I've only done one of the workouts since getting the replacements and it played fine.

Not a huge problem, but an annoyance: there is definitely a 'stutter' at the layer change point in BMax2 (which wasn't there in the first batch). So far, I've just tried that workout and LIC in the replacements, and I didn't notice anything with LIC.

I am glad we got replacements, though, because while my originals played fine at first, it seemed like they started to develop problems.

I didn't have anything wrong w/my original set. Packaged them up but haven't sent them back yet. I done Drill Max (replacement dvd) and it had a small stutter but not enough to be concerned about. I may get it in gear and try the rest of them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.