BLAST SERIES Music is AWESOME!

bonbon

I must say, Cathe, that you just keep topping yourself! Just when I think your workouts can't get any better, you do it AGAIN!! The BLAST workouts are FUN! The music is AWESOME!! I workout at 5 am every morning and I find myself whoopping and hollering like a crazy person! My husband thinks I've gone off the deep end, but when the music is great I find that I really enjoy pushing myself to the limit! The INTENSITY SERIES has made some unbelievable changes in my body and I can't wait to see what the BLAST SERIES does!

Thank you for listening to us when designing your workouts. You are truely in a class by yourself. I hope you and your family have a joyful (and healthy!) holiday and thank you again!

I know! I just got a surround sound system for Christmas. Put KPC DVD in...I loved the result. I can enjoy my DVDs even more!

Lisa

I agree, the music is Awesome!
I only have Step Blast from the new series. I did it yesterday morning and that song on the warm-up is perfect for a warm-up! LOVE IT!

My son and I were going around all day singing, video killed the radio star. lol! The remix of 1999 was great too.

Nikita:*

Yes I love it all! From the instrumental music of KP&C to the sing along tunes of SJ&P and Step Blast. And sometimes I think it's the music alone that gets me through the floor work of L&G. I just love this series so much!!!!!!!!!!

I like the music for BACK in KPC ...during deadlifts and rows!!!
I like the Cranberries.
I like Fast Car.
Heaven is a place on earth.
The one that goes..." I blame you for the moonlit sky..."

The music is just okay for me. I can't help it -- the music from the CTX series is still my all-time FAVORITE!!! :)

Hollie

I have to agree, I just love the music on the new series. I find myself singing along and getting winded as I am trying to do the exercises. So far I am enjoying all the premixes.
Phyllis

I love the music too! It's great!! :)

The songs bring back a lot of memories!! :)

The KPC music is my favorite!!

I have to agree!! The music in this series is my favorite so far!!

Carol
:)

I have to agree, Just love the music to this series the best!! Loved Kung Fu fighting!!!!!!!!! and the remix to Dead Or Alive's song!!!!!!!!!!!! kept me motivated and moving but can't help if I wanted to dance some to it too LOL.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.