Biggest Loser.....who ya voting for???

banslug

Cathlete
I still laugh at myself for being so hooked on this show! :)

After last night's show, who are you voting for to be in the final 3 with the other 2 ladies???

I want to vote for Ed, just because of how SELFLESS he was, pleading with America to vote for his wife!!! I was touched by that, yet Heba turned around and was all me, me, me! :)

Gayle

Heba and Ed are both morons. I don't care who makes it. Vicki is worse. What a jerk she is. Bob really had a crappy set of contestants this year. It is my least favorite season of all, by way far. Go Colleen!
(sorry, I just do not like the attitudes of everyone this year - perhaps it reminds me of some of my mean clients!! LOL!)

Clarissa :)

I didn't vote, but I wanted to vote for Ed just because he threw himself on his sword for Heba. He seems to be a decent guy, just got caught up in the cattiness of Vicki and Heba. I am rooting for Michelle, though. And I hope Colleen is the at home winner.

I didn't vote, but I wanted to vote for Ed just because he threw himself on his sword for Heba. He seems to be a decent guy, just got caught up in the cattiness of Vicki and Heba. I am rooting for Michelle, though. And I hope Colleen is the at home winner.

ITA with you!! I love Ed, he seems like a real sincere guy. Heba looks great, but I just don't care for her personality. If Vicky wins I will be SOOOO mad!! I really hope Michelle wins and for sure Colleen (or her Dad!) the at home winner!

ITA with you!! I love Ed, he seems like a real sincere guy. Heba looks great, but I just don't care for her personality. If Vicky wins I will be SOOOO mad!! I really hope Michelle wins and for sure Colleen (or her Dad!) the at home winner!

I have to agree with you all too - this is the FIRST season I was MAD MAD MAD watching Biggest Loser. Vicky is just not a nice person and I totally agree just doesnt get it either.... Even when they were showing the video of how they got there - she is just so catty and mean. I truely hope she doesnt win.

I am really rooting for Michelle - she is such a good person and there for all the right reasons. I also would love Colleen to be the at home winner....

Heba and Ed are both morons. I don't care who makes it. Vicki is worse. What a jerk she is. Bob really had a crappy set of contestants this year. It is my least favorite season of all, by way far. Go Colleen!
(sorry, I just do not like the attitudes of everyone this year - perhaps it reminds me of some of my mean clients!! LOL!)

ITA! I used to love this show, but this season has not been inspirational at all! I barely even watch it and just kind of fast forward through most of the show since Colleen was sent home. The only person left that I want to win is Michelle, but that's just because she isn't part of the blue team. She's way weepy and I guess for me she is the lesser of all evils. For some reason I just don't click with any of the contestants or really care who wins. I just don't want Vicky to win.

ETA - I didn't actually answer the question. I didn't vote for anyone.

Last edited:

I agree. I loved this show last season, but not now. I did not even watch it last night. IMO, some of the people are too sensitive. Every show someone was crying.

- this is the FIRST season I was MAD MAD MAD watching Biggest Loser. Vicky is just not a nice person and I totally agree just doesnt get it either.... Even when they were showing the video of how they got there - she is just so catty and mean. I truely hope she doesnt win.

I am really rooting for Michelle - she is such a good person and there for all the right reasons. I also would love Colleen to be the at home winner....

Me too! I get so irritated at Vicky. Even Heba and Ed annoy me. And I have a hard time rooting for them to lose any weight.

The BEST scenario would have been for Vicky to be in the bottom 2, so viewers could have voted her a$$ out of there. It makes me cringe that she has a shot at winning.

Truthfully, I don't care if it's Heba or Ed.

I voted for....

I still laugh at myself for being so hooked on this show! :)

After last night's show, who are you voting for to be in the final 3 with the other 2 ladies???

I want to vote for Ed, just because of how SELFLESS he was, pleading with America to vote for his wife!!! I was touched by that, yet Heba turned around and was all me, me, me! :)

Gayle

Ed. I don't like Heba, & was SO disappointed when I went online to see who the lower 2 were...shoot - Vicki was one of the top 2! I hope she doesn't win next week. If Ed gets through, he could edge her out.

I voted for Ed, just cuz Heba REALLY irritated me for most of the season. I would have preferred if Vicky was in the lower 2, though, like most of you all :)

But Clarissa, how do you REALLY feel, please don't hold back! LOL- I feel exactly the same way, Michelle is a good soul, and has done a lot of psychological healing and evolved during the process.......Ed....Ed...he acts like he's stoned, and that 2 pound weight gain, my 12 year old said, "yup, hash jello no doubtVicki, yikes....mean streak that is disturbing....

BL is such a good show though, we watch it as a family - me, hubby,17year old daughter and 12 year old boy (and an assortment of critters)..

But Clarissa, how do you REALLY feel, please don't hold back!

Haha! I do love the show though. Just disappointed in Bob's team this year. Big time! I remember the season he had Eric, the winner that year. What a nice guy he was. I don't know what is up with these greedy Big Losers they picked this year! :)

I didn't vote mainly because I don't care. . . I don't like either Heba or Ed and I REALLY don't like Vicky. I'm in the camp hoping Michelle wins. . . if Vicky wins I don't know if I'll recover from the dissappointment! She's just mean!

I didn't vote yet either but if I do it will be for Ed. Heba looks good but she is so about herself.

I certainly don't want Vicki to win she is toxic! Pure evil.

I would like to see Michelle win. Since Colleen is gone.

But there really was no good contestants this year. I usually love BL but this season had me feeling kind of blah.

Jenn

I would of liked Colleen to win too,I was so disappointed to see her go:(

I didn't vote last night...I don't like either one of them,so I guess I just didn't care:eek:

I hope Michelle wins it all.

Vicky will have all her weight gained back within a year....she hasn't learned anything. I feel sorry for here kids,she doesn't have a clue how to cook healthy for them. My kids don't like vegetables either but I still offer them.

I voted for Ed as well. I think he seems like a very nice genuine guy w/ a selfish wife who he would do anything for.

I have a really bad feeling though that Vicky is going to end up winning this season. I can't see Michelle at home doing a crash liquid diet, sweating in a sauna or any other of those quick weight loss things just to win, but I can definetly see Vicky doing it. :mad: I've had contestants rub me the wrong way before but this is the only season I've been screaming obscene words at the TV. :eek:

Interesting comment by Bob

I finally watched the epicode of 12/9 yesterday - did you catch the comment by trainer Bob that the winner from the first show weighs as much today as he did when he started the challenge? I'm not surprised at all, and would venture a guess that very few winners have kept their weight off. Bob, y'all are not teaching these people the right stuff, Dude! You get 'em thinner but they don't know how to keep it off long term! I'm laying it on you trainers!!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.