Biggest Loser starts tonight at 8 :)

Boybert

Cathlete
I really enjoyed last season, watching all the amazing transformations. Matt & Suzy from last season just got married in Jamaica yesterday, I believe! Awwwwwww.

Age only matters if you're cheese.

Thanks Debbie, I think I may tivo this season. I just am not a big TV watcher but this show does so much to inspire people I believe. Plus the soap opera drma thrown in makes for some good watching.

Terri

P.S. Greys Anatomy starts tomorrow night for those who care :) I do like that one a lot!

I'm taping it so I can watch the results show of Dancing with the Stars. I wonder how successful Matt & Susie were with keeping their weight off - I'd read a while ago that Matt had gained back quite a bit. Anybody know?

Here's a link to a story on their wedding, but nothing on how they're doing with their weight:

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1536577,00.html

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

Thanks Debbie for the reminder. I have always missed every one of them. Now is this series going to have Kim Lyon hosting?

HB I don't know about their weight stats these days. I only read about the marriage. Where did you hear about that? Yeah, Kim Lyons in and Jillian probably whipping someone else into shape at a gym or something.

Age only matters if you're cheese.

OOOOOH, Thanks for the reminder!!! I had never gotten into it until A&E aired the whole season back to back on New Year's Day (what timing, eh?) Anyway, I had just gotten off of work (nights) and caught it and got so sucked into it that I had to DVR the rest of the episodes so I could sleep!!! At that time, I was having a really hard time re-committing myself to Weight Watchers and re-motivating myself to working out. It was so inspiring! I have waited so long for the new season!!!

I am glad that Suzy and Matt are married!!! She was so adorable when she cut his hair, I picked up right then that she had a thing for him (as sullen as he was....). He turned out to be quite a hotty!!!

I am very happy for them!!!

Does anyone know why they didn't have Jillian back?

Also, do you think that Caroline Rhea should be in a little better shape given the type of show she's hosting? I mean she talks about how being healthy is important, etc. and I'm not suggesting that she should be skinny, just more fit. Anyone else agree? Aside from this, I personally don't like her personality and wish they found a better host.

Bam

No, I don't think they ever really said why Jillian isn't back, but I really like Kim! I never really liked Jillian a whole heck of a lot. I felt that she was really too harsh on the team members and maybe a little too rough around the edges. I know that she also started getting really busy with her own tapes and stuff. So who knows?
I know what you mean about Caroline Rhea. I know that she has lost some weight in the past (before she was the host), but I think that some of it is the clothes she wears. They are cute, but tend not to be flattering to her at all! I find that I don't mind her personality. She doesn't spend all that much time in front of the camera, so I can put up with her.

>>She doesn't spend all that much time in front of the camera, so I can put up with her.

Thank goodness for this! :7 I do agree that Jillian could be quite harsh. There were some contestants that her personality worked for as they so stated. Well, we'll see what Kim offers.

Bam

You're right, Jillian was necessary with some contestants, I am one that just doesn't respond well to someone like her getting in my face and screaming! I think that I would probably do better on Bob's team (but we'll see about Kim!).

Oh, I just loooooove Bob. I love how he truly cares about what's going on inside the hearts and minds of each contestant. He is just so committed to helping each individual. You can see that he wholeheartedly believes in them and he gives them 110% of himself. He could be my personal trainer anytime. ;-)

Bam

Was anyone else annoyed by the Utah lady? I cut into the show about half way through and OOOOOOOHHHHH I wanted to choke her. She started this huge scene when her team did not win blaming it on "Minnesota" (think it was Jen). I thought it was so over the top and dramatic. My husband and I voted for her to leave...but alas it was Minnesota. I really have a problem with whiny and loud women I guess. It appears that Minnesota deserved the vote but we don't think she deserved the tongue lashing. Who died and made Utah the boss? We were frankly a little embarrassed that she was representing the state.

Melissa- I TOTALLY understand!!! I was so angry at her and her mouth!!! I would have LOVED to have seen her voted off!! I was very glad to see that Jen from Minnesota continued on after she left, though!!! I have a feeling that Utah will probably be the next one gone (I can always hope, right?)

Exactly Amy! Wow I just wanted her to shut up! Hopefully she will be the next to go. I cannot see how her attitude will change. ARGGGGG!

Utah only lost 1 lb more then Minn.? I was so hoping she would get voted off, but then again we are only seeing bits of there total time at the ranch....... so Jen must have been a problem with her team.... When that guy said he voted off the drama queen.... I so thought he was voting off Heather, and then it was Jens name?? I can't wait to see what happens next week!! I just LOVE this show!!
Does anyone know why Jillian quit??

~Nicole

I enjoyed the show last season, but I don't love the emphasis on scale weight. They have them doing so much weight training, which can make it hard to lose weight. I think they should be measuring inches instead. The bias towards weight loss makes those who slack off on their weight training actually come out ahead in the end.
-Nancy

My guess is that she was very irritating and not very nice. I would NOT like to have her as a trainer!

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.