Best workouts for VERY limited space?

PennStater

Cathlete
We are remodeling our downstairs, so I don't have enough room to step aerobics right now. Aside from modified KPC and strength training DVDs, can anyone recommend any other workouts? I'm going to try Body Fusion tomorrow.

We leave on a cruise in 4 weeks and I'm trying to lose the last 4 pounds of baby weight before we go!

TIA.

KickMax might be an option -- it's really not a space hog, especially if you don't turn during the kicking combos.

I'm thinking HSTA, but I haven't done it for a while. The cardio is all high-step based and doesn't take much room. (HSC would be the same, but I don't like it as much).

I have done HSTA with severe space limitations. We're getting the house repiped and all of the pipes and other crap were all over my workout space. HSTA worked well - it really does not take up much space. Bootcamp is another one. For non-circuit - and KM and KPC, and maybe a mish mosh of Hi/Lo - like MIC and SJP? That might work - as long as you don't travel too far. You could also do the cardio only portions of the high step workouts (HSTA, HSC) as a cardio only workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.