BEST MUSIC?!

brendazzzz

Cathlete
I'm new to Cathe. I just got Basic Step & Body Fusion and love it. I've heard Cathe has some very good music... Power Max being one... Are there any other recommendations?

Thanks for any replies!
Brenda

Step Blast, Imax 2, Cardio & Weights, Low Max, all of these have fab music.

For weight training, I like the S&H music, but I wwouldn't choose weight trining DVDs based on the music but on the type of workout asnd the results you want to see.

Clare

She does have some great music, but I'll take the stuff with less vocals, like in KPC and Kick Max. I tried Core Max for the first time the other day and was absolutely thrilled with the techno beats.:)

If you like classic rock, the PS series has a few instrumental 70's tunes... I can't remember all of them, but I do remember Brown Sugar by the Stones, and maybe CCR???

I like the music from PLB/PUB, C an W , ME... lots of rock based stuff there too, incl, Elvis and Foreigner.

I am a classic rock junkie though.. I think I was born about a decade too late!!

Take care, Lynn M.

I like a lot of the music in CTX.

I love the music in the Intensities.

The music in Body Blast isn't bad either.

I hate the music in Hardcore, but it's not that loud, so it's tolerable.

Power Hour has great music - all instrumental. Most of the videos in the Intensity Series have good music, most specifically Pyramids, ME and IMax2.

If I had to pick the very best music, it would be a tie between IMax2 and LowMax - they have incredibly motivating and energizing music!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.