Best home method for facial hair removal

I bought the one that Janie mentioned and man, I must be really uncoordinated because I can't get any hairs out. I think I felt maybe one or two little pulls and that's it. I'm twisting it/rolling the ends with my fingers and......nothin'. :( Does anyone have any tips for me so I can get the hairs on my chinny chin chin off? :p

Thanks and much appreciated!

Bam

I bought the one that Janie mentioned and man, I must be really uncoordinated because I can't get any hairs out. I think I felt maybe one or two little pulls and that's it. I'm twisting it/rolling the ends with my fingers and......nothin'. :( Does anyone have any tips for me so I can get the hairs on my chinny chin chin off? :p

Thanks and much appreciated!

Bam

I hate to see your request for help hanging out all by its lonesome. Unfortunately, since I haven't used the shorter version of the device, I'm not sure what to tell you about how it might work differently. Have you tried looking for YouTube videos with demonstrations?

I did put this up in OD in hopes everyone would see it. I'm not home a lot of the times lately and just came back home from a trip yesterday. Here is a link to my review on this device.

Update:Best Home Method For Facial Hair Removval

Hope it's not too late for everyone, but I find that this particular facial hair removal is great and only 0.99 cents. You save soooooo much money.

Janie

PS It does take practice and with that I was able to have a completely hairless face. Go slow when you use it. You will catch on.

Last edited:
I have a lot of peach fuzz on my face and man, when I first got the Bellabe it hurt like a son of a gun.

But I am here to report that if you persevere with it, it really does get better and you get used to it and it really does take the hair off your face....Just keep your hair pulled back in a pony tail or it'll get that too and that hurts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.