Behind The Scenes - Just Posted

Thank you.

Firstly, Cathe, thank you for posting your pregnant photos. I just loved them! (My son was born on March 20, 2002 and I am still trying to get back in shape: What is up with those last 10 pounds that do not want to go away??? :))

Your before/after photos motivate me to continue exercising even more. Hopefully, the Intensity Series will assist me in shedding those last 10 pounds, as it did you.

Secondly, SNM is a very efficient company and I highly commend you all. Keep up the good work.

DVDs....oh where art thou?!?!?!

And, thirdly, I want to thank your crew for posting about themselves and their "getting-ready-to-shoot-new workouts" routines for your fans. It is nice to know that they lead normal, real lives...like the rest of us.

Blessings from our home to yours,

Runathon :-jumpy

Hi Cathe & Gang! What terrific pics of all of you. Now I'm really having a problem deciding which of these tapes to do first. I had thought about doing Boot Camp but now I want to do Cardio & Weights.

BTW, that pic of Eric & Kyle was just so precious. You must have it blown up and framed some place in your house for everyone to see. Just beautiful.

Thanks for everything you give us Cathe and to everyone on the crew have a very healthy & happy New Year! Love, Kathy

HI Cathe and gang!

Wow! I am a new fan. I have been doing your CTX series along w Bodymax, and MIS. I preordered this series and can't wait! I love all the behind the scenes photos and biographies. I can't believe how great you look after 2 babies! I am so excited because everyone who I know says that your body will never be the same again after pregnancy. Now I have a model to follow and know it is possible to get back your body and make it even better! Happy Holidays and I am glad I discovered you.

Great Pictures and Bios. Thank you, SNM, Cathe and crew for sharing them. The new workouts look better than ever. You are all so motivating. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Bea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.