Behind The Scenes - Just Posted

SNM Videos

Administrator
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-02 AT 04:57PM (Est)[/font][p]We've just posted a ton of new pages about the Intensity series (You can find the link in the upper right hand corner of our home page This includes everyone’s bios and what they did to get in shape for the videos. You will also find pictures from all of the new videos as well as a few behind the scenes pictures. We’ve included a section on Music in the videos with a complete song list for every workout except Boot Camp. And make sure to check out the section on what Cathe did to get in shape after baby #2. ;-)

http://www.cathe.com/2002_Behind_tHe_Scenes.htm

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-02 AT 05:55PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-02 AT 05:39 PM (Est)[/font]

Thank You! Everyone of you is incredible looking! Seeing the pictures is so motivating and inspiring and just makes the anticipation mount even more!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
Jo

I'm beyond impressed with ALL of you!! I too can't wait for my DVDs!!!

Cedie, I have to thank you giving me reassurance that you too saw better results by doing less cardio! Hooray! I'm glad to know I'm on the right track!!

Thanks for posting this!

Thank you so very much for taking the time, during this busy time of year, to post these AWESOME pictures. As someone who ordered the DVD's, and will have to wait, at least I have a "visual" of what's to come! Bring it On!!!! I was also happy to read everyone's candid descriptions of what they did to prepare for the videos. It was so REAL! I would have been so disappointed if you all had to adhere to a strict 40-30-30, no snacking, no sugar, worked out twice a day for 3 mons. regiment. Even though you all obviously trained hard, and WERE CAREFUL about what you ate, I felt it was realistic. (I hope that makes sense, and doesn't downplay your hard work.) And Cathe, thank you so very, very much for your before picture. It will lay to rest all the comments I hear from friends that say having a big belly when you're pregnant just destroys your abs and you can't do anything about that. You're such a professional, and an inspiration to us all. Thanks.

Jackie

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-02 AT 07:12PM (Est)[/font][p]WOW! Thanks for the pix! Did anyone else notice the "snarl" on Cathe's face in the IMax 2 pictures? MAN AM I SCARED OF WHAT THAT MEANS!!!

But did you read about the woman? They are NORMAL!!! I'm so glad to know that my goals can be achieved without killing myself with special diets!

I'm ready to take the next step! http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/a_smil09.gif

Cathe and Gang-Thanks for taking the time to share your filming experience with us all and keeping it REAL(love the pregnancy shot-priceless- WOW! you really are human)! It was also nice to hear how pleasantly surprised you were that this series even surpassed your current fitness goals! I didn't think it was possible to be more excited about these videos--but I am--and just like you ~Gettingfit~ a lil scared(hehe) of the clenched teeth pic---she means business there girlfriend! Cathe we have seen the pics and are ready to surrender to your punishment! Your friend in fitness~~Francine

*whimper*

So... very... EXCITED!

I sit here in front of my parent's pc dreaming up the rotations I can put together with the new workouts... the blood, sweat and tears I will shed. Oh yeah, and I just got back from dinner at an Italian restaraunt where I had 2 beers jumbo cheese ravioli!! It was yummy, but I need my Cardio Kicks tomorrow, that's for sure. :)

and btw, as I meant to say previously - Thank you Cathe and the whole Gang for sharing with us. Cathe, you are such a cute pregnant "tired mommy." ;-)

Thanks so much for posting behind the scene pics. I am so anxious to get my hot little hands on these gems. They look so awesome. Cathe, you guys look great, it was cool reading all about you and seeing how hard you work.

Sharon

Wow, you guys sure use the Web better than anyone out there. You listen to your fans and give them all the extras that keep them coming back for more. Thanks so much for posting all this information. You all look fantastic, and I can't wait for the new workouts.

- Jennifer

Wow! Thank you SNM, Cathe and all the gang. It means so much for you all to share your lives with us. Cathe, for you to post your pg belly is just awesome. You really were ALL belly. My second baby boy is two months younger than your's and I'm not quite to where you are yet (ha ha!) More like 500 million billion miles away. What I gleaned from reading all of the personal blurbs is how real, committed, and fun you all seem. Thank you for making it seem attainable. I'm in your debt Cathe. Thank you, thank you, thank you. (And I don't even have my dvds yet!) Heather

Oh Cathe and Cedie, Rhonda, Jai, Brenda, Lorraine, Don, and Mark,
Everything that Bootyquake said, and, you are all such darlings!

Cathe, you are such a cutie with that tummy! I'm happy for you that your feet have a lighter load now!

You have been and continue to be such a positive influence on me, and I have been passing it along. Just thought you'd like to know.

Looking so forward to my new DVD's.
-Connie

Wow - thanks so much for posting all that info. It's really great to read about each of you. And Cathe, you are truly amazing how you got back into such incredible shape so shortly after birth. You've inspired me totally! I'm almost 36 weeks with my fourth and my oldest daughter promptly drew a happy face on my belly when I was showing her your belly shots :).

I've got most of your tapes, but the new series will be my first ever DVD's. Can't wait to try them post-baby! Thanks again for sharing!

Sandi

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-02 AT 00:04AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi,

Thanks for posting these beautiful pictures. All descriptions and explanations are great. The workouts will definitely be something to look forward to in the New Year and I can't wait till I receive my DVD's and try them out. I think it will be great.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

Marian from NY

THANK YOU for those neat pics! You sure answered a lot of questions, especially the "how did you get in shape for the videos," and "how did Cathe lose the pregnancy weight." No magic bullets, just a lot of hard work.

Good work - you guys at SNM really pay attention to what we want to know!

Just Do It! :)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-02 AT 12:06PM (Est)[/font][p]Cathe,

THANK YOU for sharing with us! You and the crew are so inspiring to me, in so many ways. It's great to read about each of you and learn all of your strengths and weaknesses ( you are all human, just like us ;-) ).

SNM, thanks so much for all of your hard work. Your standards set the bar.

Can't wait to get my butt kicked by you all,
Kathy

Cathe,

Inspirational as always, Cathe.

Cedie, it was also inspirational to read about your fitness ups and downs and what you've done to overcome them. (More weights for me, too!)

I am so looking forward to the DVDs. I also noticed the
Cathe's Imax2 snarl and shivered. Also, everyone is on a six-inch step. Veery scary!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.