Behind the Scenes Feature for CatheTV?

bonvivant

Cathlete
Hi. Seeing as Cathe is working on a new series, could you film some of the process for an episode(s) of CatheTV? I think it would be fun to see what all goes into making a workout. You could do interviews with Cathe's crew, too. I don't know what plans you have for the show, but I think many of us would enjoy seeing this. Thank you.

That would be really educational for everyone, especially those who wonder why it takes so long to go from presale to delivery. Great idea!

I think it would be great to see some behind the scenes...We all know how hard Cathe's dvd's are. It would be cool to see how hard they work making them.

Please Cathe!!!!!

Rachel

Great Idea

Would love bloopers or some of the make up process with Cathe talking to us... Love it!

Cathe said they are working to bring this back, so that is an awesome idea of things she could talk about.

Can't wait for Cathe TV to come back :)

I would also love to see Cathe and crew during the process and of course would love to see that they are human and make mistakes. So, bloopers would be fun to watch as well..

Hi. Seeing as Cathe is working on a new series, could you film some of the process for an episode(s) of CatheTV? I think it would be fun to see what all goes into making a workout. You could do interviews with Cathe's crew, too. I don't know what plans you have for the show, but I think many of us would enjoy seeing this. Thank you.

great idea :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.