Beginner/Intermediate Check-In 3/26-4/1

Janet,

I always wanted to go to Hawaii!! I know you will have a great time. It's good to know that exercise has so many benefits. The main benefit is to be healthy overall. That's good that Blood pressure is normal. I have a co-worker at work who is small (size 6) and has high blood pressure. She doesn't exercise at all. She looks good in her clothes but she eats a lot of frozen meals for lunch which has a lot of sodium and she is on high blood pressure medicine. I come to realize that just because you're a small size doesn't mean that you are healthy. Keep up the good work Janet!

Beth, I need to start back doing my Leslie 5 mile again. I love the fast pace walk. I probably will only do the shorter version though which works up a good sweat also.

This morning I did GS Back & Triceps. Next week I will attempt to do the entire workout which is only 48 minutes long.

--Kimberly C

"Here's to your health, to every moment, every week and month that you wake up to the privilege of another breath - another chance to get it right!" Oprah

Wow, Janet, that is good news about your blood pressure.
Kimberly, I don't think I will atempt the whole 5 miles again for a while!
I was hoping to make it to Sunday for a rest day but I may have to take one tomorrow. Today I did Karen Voight's Yoga Sculpt and modified some of the more strenuous moves. Still I felt very tired and wiped out. There's no point in working out if you are exhausted, it is just counterproductive.
Beth

Hi everyone,

This morning I did Cathe High Step Circuit. I forgot how good this workout really is. I love working out on the high step. Even though I did 2 days of Karen Voight Sweat Effect my thighs muscles makes me feel like I did cardio more like 4 or 5 days. Sweat Effect really works. Next week I am going to step it up with doing 2 days of "Sweat Effect" and 2 days of "Low Impact Step" as my cardio and 2 days of Gym Styles.

--Kimberly C

"Here's to your health, to every moment, every week and month that you wake up to the privilege of another breath - another chance to get it right!" Oprah

High Step Circuit is tough! I really like that one. Today i just took a rest day and went for a leisurely 30 minute stroll. I did Stretchmax band and Total Body STretch Ball #1. Then I took a nap! I may rest again tomorrow too. I just feel beat up for some reason.
Beth

High Step Circuit is tough! I really like that one. Today i just took a rest day and went for a leisurely 30 minute stroll. I did Stretchmax band and Total Body STretch Ball #1. Then I took a nap! I may rest again tomorrow too. I just feel beat up for some reason.
Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.