Before I sell my leg press....

pjval

Hi Cathe,

I'm very much looking forward to the STS videos! Just wanted your opinion though. I'm moving, and was going to sell my hip slide/leg press machine, as well as my squat rack and lat pull down equiptment. I haven't been using it much at all, since I primarily workout with your weightlifting videos. (and I love them!) Plus, i don't have as much room for equiptment once I move....so, is it essential to have a leg press and a squat rack with the STS series? or can you get a decent workout w/out it? Thanks for your feedback.

Pam

Pam:

from the sounds of it, you should keep the squat rack as your workouts for legs with STS will greatly benefit from the use of one.

Clare

Hi Pam! We will have two workouts for the legs. One for the ultimate straight forward leg strength routine. Nothing fancy, just going as heavy as you can for basic leg exercises, with correct technique, and for the proper amount of reps/sets/and rest.

The other leg workouts will be for those who do not have a squat rack yet still want to work the legs HARD. These workouts will be based on endurance and varied techniques to fire up muscles and recruit more fibers. We will have techniques such as explosive movements mixed with basic leg exercises, incorporate many one legged exercises to increae the intensity and demand on the legs, drops sets, wave loading, and back off sets, to bring your legs to total exhaustion.

So if you want the ultimate in variety and intensity, keep your squat rack too }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.