Beachbody dilemma , long but looking for advise

BB Update

I just used the BB LIVE ASSISTANCE for the first time. Man it was AWESOME!

I cancelled my 1:1 AutoShip program in about 2 minutes along with a confirmation # and printed the "Live Chat"

Sure wish I had thought to use that feature all these years!

Go to beachbody.com
Scroll to very bottom & click on Customer Service
Click on live chat option
easy as pie!

That happened to last week. I was looking at 10 min trainer and placed it cart to see the price because it doesn't say how much.......... on the front page. I then decided that it was too expensive $70, and there was no cancel order button or anything so I decided to close the page and not finish the check out process....

I receive order confirmation about an hour later and when I tried to cancel the order, the rep said oh call back in 2 hours when the order updates and show up on the system. Ok so I called back in two hours and I was told there is nothing they can because it has already been sent to the shipping.

3 days later, I get a shipping notice.

Not to mention the fact that they charge a lot for shipping. $20 to ship a 2lb box???? Outrageous.

I was afraid to just refuse the box for the very same reason some of you have said... they could simply say "We never got them back", so I am spending more money to ship back the merchandise I never wanted to begin with. At least with USPS.. shipping to Torrance, Ca costs me only $5 with priority mail...

Penny

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.