Beachbody BLOWS it again....

Timber99

Cathlete
OK, to whom do we report a company like Beachbody for terrible service, abuse of having my credit card number, overcharging, etc!??????

Once again, they sent me merchandise (and charged me for it) that I did not order or that I cancelled. I don't get it...I spend hours on the phone with this company and it is not to place an order, but rather it is to refuse orders that I never wanted it in the first place!!!!!!!!!! Do I just have bad karma or something?

This company is HORRIBLE x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x( x(

>OK, to whom do we report a company like Beachbody for
>terrible service, abuse of having my credit card number,
>overcharging, etc!??????

Hmmmm, my guess is not here on Cathe's forum.

That was a rather rude comeback Cathemade. It's not the first time someone has vented about Beachbody's customer service or other things non related to Cathe.

If you can't say anything nice - then keep your fingers off the keyboard.

Dawn

Hey Timber,

I've personally not had problems with Beachbody, but it seems so many people have! Videofitness.com has a lot of posts regarding this kind of problem. They also have contacts at BeachBody who have gone above and behond to help customers with problems. Amber Otto is one of them, but I don't remember her info :(. Maybe you could search, or ask over there to see if someone can help you out.

And then, off to Better Business Bureau, I suppose, though I've found that to do no good in the end.

Good luck! I've had some horrible experiences with companies and credit cards and it's one of the most frustrating things. I hope you find resolution.

Sara

Hi Timber,

There is a thread on VF (2nd page) with an e-mail address to someone who might be able to help you. You will also find the info in the vendors forum. The CS department has a lot of problems. I have been waiting since last month for a correction to my problem but have heard nothing. I may have to move on (taking my business with me)& just put this situation behind me.

Good luck,
jordan

Thank you very much ladies! :) There is always someone here that has the right answer.

THAT is why I love it here ;)

Hi,
I was recently double charged for a Beachbody order that was also late in arriving. After emailing a representative at beachbody several times, I thought my problem was fixed. NOT! I am currently sorting it out with my credit card company. I submitted my email trail and complaint to my credit card company and they have removed it from my bill. I will never order for BB again. What a fiasco.

I read on the video fitness forum that you should put "video fitness consumer" in the subject line to get even faster attention. I have had great results with Amber Otto.

Hi!

I feel your frustration as well. The way I handled BeachBody this time when I ordered the P90 Masters was I used the one-time use credit card - so they couldn't charge me again. It is a service provided by any MBNA credit card.

At Videofitness.com, there is currently a thread on this topic. Here is the link.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=75347

Hope your issue gets resolved quickly.

Shelly

This is what I would do - find it on ebay, and buy it from someone with a good feedback record. Either that or get stuff that you can from Collage Video.
Just Do It! :)

The way I handled BeachBody
>this time when I ordered the P90 Masters was I used the
>one-time use credit card - so they couldn't charge me again.
>It is a service provided by any MBNA credit card.

Wow, what a great concept. I think that it was created just for situations like this!

As for BB, another 45 minutes on the phone and the supervisor cancelled my order(s) forever. I will be weary of receiving another package though! As his "gift" to me, he told me to keep the merchandise free of charge. I actually bought the "Slim in 6" for someone as a gift and this was the follow up package with the two final workouts, so I don't even need it! Oh well, going to put it up to sell on Yayas, I guess!

I hate to be negative, but where we all know that WONDERFUL customer service is certainly possibe, it is hard to deal with the terrible service provided by BB. I know that I can't possible tolerate ordering from them again in the future, even if that means that I never use their product again (and I LOVE the P90X workouts).

!

I have had good luck with the Better Business Bureau. First email Beach Body and tell them what you need to have done to rectify the situation. Give them a date by which you want it corrected, and say that you will contact the BBB if it is not taken care of in a timely fashion. (First get the reporting information for the BBB that services their area).

I had a horrible problem with Overstock.com that went on for over a month, until I sent an email like this. Then, voilà!, I got "immediate" action!

I filed a BBB report about a tree-trimming company that was giving me the run-around (I had waited over 4 months for them to do the work they had given me an estimate on, and every time I called, I got a "non-response" response from the receptionist/owner's wife). I got an "immediate" response to that as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.