BC/ME combo today..embrace the challenge with me!!

jloewe

Cathlete
Bri..

You still game for today??? Anyone else man/woman enough to step up to the plate..you'll feel great afterward, if you can feel anything at all!!

I'm off for my apple and pb pre-workout snack, then it's party time in an hour!!

Still in the Game

Jerry,

Oh yeah!!!!!! I definitely am game for this one today!!

Did Cardio fusion yesterday and survived, LOL!!

Have BC/ME Bonus combo scheduled for this afternoon, can't wait!!!!

Bri

You've inspired me to revisit this combo, and I just did it this morning. OMG! I felt lightheaded for a couple minutes after I finished that grueling workout, but still, I felt great! It was fun not knowing what exercise was coming up next.

I did it this morning too! I had forgotten about all the leg presses. That was not fun. I enjoyed the rest of it.
Cathe does a good job letting you know what is coming next except for the last segment of squats. She tells you what she is doing weightwise, but I was standing there thinking " Let me know what we are doing so I can get my weights!!!" But it worked out fine.
Great circuit workout!

Finished!!!!

I thought this would get a tad easier since I did this twice last week.

I thought wrong.

:eek::eek::eek:

Felt great afterward, though!

Hi Jerry, MAJOR head cold this week, can barely lift it to respond!!! I so wish I could do this challenge. Now you're gonna kick my butt on Monday for sure:(
ellie

Hi Jerry, MAJOR head cold this week, can barely lift it to respond!!! I so wish I could do this challenge. Now you're gonna kick my butt on Monday for sure:(
ellie

Ohhh, man, I hate head colds, big time!!!! If it's not too severe, I try to muddle through, but with Cathe's workouts, muddling just won't cut it, I will allow this exception, Ellie, because I'm such a sweetie, right???...:D

Finished on hands and knees

OK Jerry, you were right it was a total hour of fun, the mix of the two work outs is
just great!!! Extremely hard, a little yikes factor, total leg blast, but good ole tough
fun! The hour went by soooooooooo, fast. It was Weeeeeeeeeeee in the fast lane!!!

After the chest work at the end and then the push ups, I ended on my hands and knees
thanking Cathe over and over that is was time for core!!!

Glad I shared this work out with you today, BTW I feel great now.
Take care, Bri

I'm getting ready to go watch Pushing Daisies, so glad the show came back Love it!!

Hope you don't mind if I jump in here...I don't post frequently but I do get inspired by reading about the various workouts others are enjoying. I've been trying to remember how much cardio the Bootcamp/ME premix includes? I haven't done this one in a long time but I seem to remember that it is less cardio, more weights. Is it about 20 minutes of cardio?
See... now you've inspired me to give this one another try! :)

not too much

No there was not too much of the cardio boot camp drills, just enough to keep you
on your toes so to speak and to keep things pumping from segment to segment.
Not all of them were included and please, don't ask what I can remember, all I can
recall cardio wise is, Sumo squats, jacks, jabs, and plyos. Never ending power kicks!!!!!

I did pause for an additional 15-20 secs. to catch my breath between sides on the
sequential power kicks. Please don't tell Cathe, LOL it has been a little while since doing
56 of those mean lean leg shape-er ma things!!!

Bri

No there was not too much of the cardio boot camp drills, just enough to keep you
on your toes so to speak and to keep things pumping from segment to segment.
Not all of them were included and please, don't ask what I can remember, all I can
recall cardio wise is, Sumo squats, jacks, jabs, and plyos. Never ending power kicks!!!!!

I did pause for an additional 15-20 secs. to catch my breath between sides on the
sequential power kicks. Please don't tell Cathe, LOL it has been a little while since doing
56 of those mean lean leg shape-er ma things!!!

Bri

Had to pause to catch your breath..c'mon, Bri..don't get all wimpy on me!!!

Jerry,

Yes I was feeling a little wimpy at that moment!! LOL!!!

I'd like to try it again today, but I have to focus on lower body.
That sounded good right?? LOL!!!
I am definitely doing it again next week,
it is Canadian Thanksgiving this week end. So after turkey Sunday, recovery
Monday must include the Bonus Combo.

Take care, Bri.

I have this tremendous urge to dropkick this DVD into the woods across from my house after today....mothballs, here it comes!!!:D

Think I'll do something less intense next week, like extract all my teeth with plyers.

Seriously, though, that is a great, great challenge...I don't want to actually scare anyone from it....quite a feeling of accomplishment when finished!

TOO funny, love all the comments and funny faces!!!

It will soon for all of us Canadians be Thanksgiving. So just want to say to you all
how thank full I am to have met you all on the July RT. How thank full I am to have finally
met my fitness Idol Cathe. And making the wonderful friends I did on RT.
Thanks to Cathe again.

Jerry, no drop kicking DVD's into the woods, LOL!!!!!!!!

It might come into the wrong hands!!!! Or paws , or hoofs, who knows??????

Bri

I just finished. What did you think? I thought it was awesome - I'll definitely be doing this one again! :)

Erica

Erica!

I am still wondering how I got through it!! I am going to do it again this week because I am doing full body workouts this month.

What did you think of it?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.