Barry's Boot Camp on Major Clearance

Lol at Beavs!! I agree with you and I don't understand why they can't put up a decent clip. The same is true for some of the Beachbody stuff. I'd like to buy the P90 (not X) series for my DH and there are no clips whatsoever.

Anyway, I caved and bought BBC. I figure it's pretty cheap -- 5 workouts for $20 -- it's not a big loss if I don't like it.

>Thanks! I did find that too but I wish they had a few clips.
> I'm kinda turned off by a workout done by celebrities.
>Something about Katie Holmes....I don't want to jump on my
>couch. ;-)

This video was way weird, it showed instructors that were not in the workouts I have...and Beavs the only celebrity in the BBC workouts is some girl from a soap I think, who I didn't even know. Joey is way cute...:)..I paid like $60 for these and I think the price is really a great buy...:)

I will order it too, and the thing to remember is that you can return these back to HSN if you don;t like them (youjust lose out on shipping)

@#!@#!@! x( x( x( Carole! Once again you have persuaded me to order more of these suicidal workouts. }( }( }( :7

>I will order it too, and the thing to remember is that you
>can return these back to HSN if you don;t like them (youjust
>lose out on shipping)

I'm so glad you mentioned this. I'll be sure to save my receipt and packing materials just in case. I'm buying these more for my DH than for me and I have no idea if he'll even like them.

>@#!@#!@! x( x( x( Carole! Once again you have persuaded me
>to order more of these suicidal workouts. }( }( }( :7

Well...at least I didn't start the thread Beavs!!!! :+ :7 }( :)

>I think I might have to get these just so I can drool over
>Rich.:p

Joey is much more droolable IMO....:+ :9 :+ :9

Thanks Michele! I shipped it to Emily:)

What is WRONG with me? Really. So far I have two Kimberley Spreen's workouts (Cardio Camp and Bootcamp), Cathe's new series and now this all coming. And I just got a Tracey Staehle too.

>I think I might have to get these just so I can drool over
>Rich.:p
>

Drool over Rich? If you ask me, it's JOEY that everyone should be drooling over! I know I do!}( :9

I ordered them when they first came out and haven't even tried them duh!!! nope not one time, they are still sitting pretty.

So I woke up at 4:30 this morning not feeling great and having to tinkle tinkle little star and WHAT do I think about? I posted this thread without the link to HSN. x( I'm glad someone else did. Yep, that's the stuff I think about when I wake up in the middle of the night.

I'm glad everyone is jumping on the band wagon. I know this much() about these workouts but I have to add it to my collection at this crazy price, right? I will probably use them mostly for muscle toning. If anyone would like to share some good DOMS stories from these, I'd love to hear them. }(

On another note, how can I find out what my password is on this site? Is there a way to do that or do I have to create a new one?

Thanks!
Bam

P.S. Sorry to those of you who really DIDN'T want to buy this but felt it was out of their control :p

You guys really are a collective bad influence. Videos seem to be like shoes, you truly can never have enough of them.

I think I paid $29 a couple of months ago for these and they were definitely worth it. Most of the workouts have 30 min of weight training and 20-30 min of hi-impact floor cardio and 30 min of treadmill work. I usually did my own cardio because it's quite intense. As I recall the weight training is the push/pull method. My favorite instructor aside from Barry is Joey. He's not at all annoying and he's easy on the eyes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.