Barry's Boot Camp on Major Clearance

just wanted to add that if you order through ebates you can get 4% cash back. You will need to register if you don't have an account, then you will have to search for HSN and go through their link to get your rebate. You get a check through the mail every 3 months.

www.ebates.com

Do you guys think these workouts are worth it just for the weight workouts? There's no way I will be doing that insane cardio, but I am wondering how the weight routines are.

Karin, for this price it is worth it for the weight workouts alone. IMO the weight workouts are endurance based, but a few new exercises and I always like that...:)

Thank you for the heads up for the BBC.

I ordered two (one for me and one for SO). This month alone, I had ordered two pairs of shoes (Ryka Enlight II and just ordered Avia 681). Amy Bento's New Challenge Series, and the Step with extra risers).

My card needs a break. :p

Penny

I was not going to order but caved in after all the talk about the "droolable" guys!! Hey we can all use a little inspiration while working out right??

Ok, I ordered too! I am always up for new weight workouts. Like I said, there's no way I am doing the non-treadmill cardio, but maybe I can do the treadmill cardio on my spinning bike that I'll be getting soon.

I only do the weight work. Cathe's cardio is manic enough. I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I attempted Barry's!

I received my set in the mail today and previewed just the weights portion of each dvd. Keep in mind that I am a moderate exerciser with back limitations. The "Shoulders & Back" workout is my favorite. Those shoulders are really worked with some variations that I haven't done before. This really looks like an awesome workout! The "Arms & Abs" looks to be my next fave. Your biceps and triceps get a nice workout with traditional moves. The abs portion lasted about 4 1/2 min. which is just fine for me as I don't work mine that much. The "Butt & Legs" dvd has the traditional lunges, squats, dead lifts, and calf raises with a floor donkey kick series that looks great! The abs are worked more in the "Chest & Abs" dvd which also has a lot of push ups with chest presses and fly's in it. Then there's the "Full Body" without any weights. This one really works that body. :eek: I know I won't be able to do all of the exercises with my back issues but it looks like an amazing 40 minutes.

I'll probably preview the cardio portion another day but many of you will perhaps have your dvd's by then.

Enjoy!
Bam :7

I am so excited, I finally broke down and ordered BBC :)
I have been in a major funk for the past month (Basically since the RT)...I can't seem to get back into the groove of things. I thought ordering something new will change all this!

Has anyone had a good results w/ this?
Have a Great Day!!

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.