Barry's Boot Camp on Major Clearance

BAM

Cathlete
If anyone's interested, HSN has BBC on clearance for $19.95 + $4.95 s&h. I ordered it. Not sure that I can do it but hey, a bargain's a bargain! :)

Bam

Thanks! I just purchased them! Great deal! Heard a lot of good things about these!

For those that do these - someone wrote a review saying you can not do these without a certain bench? Please help and advise!

TIA
Jane

Congrats Bam and Jane..these are good workouts and a GREAT price. Shoulders and Back is my favorite...:)

Jane...I just used my Reebok step at 10 inches and that worked. Some of the cardio uses 10 inches I think, which is crazy...:)..I did mostly the weight workout.

WOW! Thanks for posting- I've put off ordering this b/c I have SO many workouts but for $25 total w/ shipping I can't pass that up! Thanks!!! :)

Poop!! I tried to order this but they won't accept international payments. Customer service say they don't accept international payments over the phone either.

I was going to order this and send it to a US address where someone can pick them up and bring them to the UK.

I am not happy.

Yen

Any idea on where one can find actual video clips? All I could find on the website was testimonials. I need to see before I buy! Thx!

Thank you - on my way - I cannot turn down a bargain! Hope they are decent workouts though - only if I use them for one week every now and then its worth it - cost of my husband and I going to two hour movie!

You enablers! I've gone ahead and ordered it. I wasn't going to but since I've been sidelined with an ankle injury I'm doing nothing besides walking and upper body weights, and this should add to my upper body variety (and eventually I can try the lower body).

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

>I already own BBC...that is a total steal!!!
>Angela:7

Angela,

I'm about to cave but would like to hear what you think of it before I order.

Marcy

Thanks! I did find that too but I wish they had a few clips. I'm kinda turned off by a workout done by celebrities. Something about Katie Holmes....I don't want to jump on my couch. ;-)

>Something about Katie Holmes....I don't want to jump on my
>couch. ;-)

LOL! You might be the first you know!! Apparently she has that influence on people...so watch out!!! :)

***And you are right about the clips. I am still really torn about buying this workout, even for such a bargain. I am going to do some searching on the forums and see what others have said about the workout here.***

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.