Bahh Humbug

xschwarz

Cathlete
I confess, I'm a spoiler, but could ya please spruce up that Blog with anything but the near month old picture? Maybe it should be called a bulletin board instead.

Other than that, I'm quite happy with everything else!

X;)

I'm sorry if you're disappointed with the Blog, but we don't just put up pictures for the sake of putting up pictures. This is not intended to be a daily Blog. We only like to put up important events on the Blog, not daily happenings. This means there will be times when nothing is posted on the Blog as well as other times when a lot of pictures and information is posted.

X: tee-hee. agreed on all counts.}(

they may want to think of calling it something other than a "blog" because that's not really what it is. i enjoy the periodic updates, but it's not a blog.

i too am happy with everything else!!!! don't flame me!:eek:

>they may want to think of calling it something other than a
>"blog" because that's not really what it is. i enjoy the
>periodic updates, but it's not a blog.

Yes it is, blog stands for "web log". It doesn't have to be updated daily just logged or posted. :) It's the format not the number or frequency of updates that makes it a blog.

<Yes it is, blog stands for "web log". It doesn't have to be updated daily just logged or posted. It's the format not the number or frequency of updates that makes it a blog.> Exactly! And while some of the posts might be a bit "old" the complaining out there is even older!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.