Back From The Doc's...Its A .......

Wonderful news and pictures!!!

Dear Cathe:

It was so wonderful to see those pictures and to hear your wonderful news. Yes, it does bring back memories, for me of 19 years ago, when I first saw my son this way. All I could say to everyone who would listen was, "I saw his hands and his feet!" It was wonderful to see a healthy young one in my womb (though I didn't know his sex until he was born). It did bring tears to my eyes, and it was great to share these pictures with my now almost-grown son.

I'm so happy to hear about your progress and your husband's joy (yes, it seems they almost all want sons). It will be great to hear your updates, and thank you for being generous enough to share your pregancy news with all of us!!!!

Valerie

we're so happy for you!! :)

cathe...

we're (joshua 7, nathan 6, and 'me', 35..hehe)....

the boys have been so excited and involved in your pregnancy...when i saw the ultra sound picts...i called them over...and they came 'running'!! (literally!!
happy.gif
)...and it was right in the middle of .... 'eating'!!
happy.gif
now...wow! you rate "up there"... 'with food'!! :O hehe

thank you so much for sharing your pregnancy with all of us....it's such a wonderfully special time...and what a treat...to be able to hear all of the exciting new developments!!

i have to echo what everybody else says about boys, "they're the best"!!!
happy.gif
(can you tell i have 2!! hehe)...as they always tell me...they are MALES...hehe.....and they can 'help and protect me'....(they watch alot of nature programs too!! hehe) ...they're sooo sweet...no matter what....it's always, "mommy"....it's THE BEST!!
happy.gif

you're going to be such a wonderful mother...and i know, are going to enjoy every moment!!
happy.gif

message from my boys to you:

"cathe, i saw your baby...and it's sooo cute! good for you!!! ... that you're 'pwegnant'.." (nathan)

"cathe, my mommy loves you.... and i can do a grapevine too!!
happy.gif
.. i like your picture...and i think you are very cute!...and i'll pway..that it doesn't hurt too much.."
happy.gif

(joshua)

well, out of the 'mouths of babes'..hehe...

wishing you the VERY VERY BEST, CATHE!!!

take care of yourself!! and your little bundle of joy!!!
happy.gif

you're in our thoughts and prayers!

wendy, joshua, and nathan..

The Exact Range

It is my recollection the range of the unexpected shower is about two feet up and out! And don't leave the leg razor on the tub or he might shave his arms like mine did.

Love those little pictures. The baby is already beautiful!!! Congratulations..we are all so excited for you.

Best of health for your remaining pregnancy.

congratulations

Read your great news Cathe and its great to hear you're doing so fine!
Just wanted to tell you that you look great and II keep waiting to see you blosssom into a new mommy.
Your classes are the best and its great to watch you finally slow up a bit.
Love,
Gail

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.