Back exercises

Hi,

I suffer from low back pain from time to time. One thing that ALWAYS helps me is to do a certain yoga tape (don't know if I'm allowed to share it here). It is a core-based, 30 min yoga workout that focuses on the core, and has a lot of hamstring stretching at the end. It also has that exercise where you are lying on your back hugging your knees to your chest and rolling up to a sitting position and back down. I don't know exactly which exercise it is in that tape, but if I don't do it at least once every 2 weeks or so (preferrably more often), my lower back pain returns.

If you want the specific name of the workout, send me a PM.

I hope you find some relief - I know how painful it is to have your back acting up, and it really puts a crimp into the activities we love to do.

Hi,

I suffer from low back pain from time to time. One thing that ALWAYS helps me is to do a certain yoga tape (don't know if I'm allowed to share it here). It is a core-based, 30 min yoga workout that focuses on the core, and has a lot of hamstring stretching at the end. It also has that exercise where you are lying on your back hugging your knees to your chest and rolling up to a sitting position and back down. I don't know exactly which exercise it is in that tape, but if I don't do it at least once every 2 weeks or so (preferrably more often), my lower back pain returns.

If you want the specific name of the workout, send me a PM.

I hope you find some relief - I know how painful it is to have your back acting up, and it really puts a crimp into the activities we love to do.

Wow Nancy. I'm glad your back is feeling a little better. Looks like you have lots of things to try. Take care of yourself.

Jennifer

Wow Nancy. I'm glad your back is feeling a little better. Looks like you have lots of things to try. Take care of yourself.

Jennifer

I'm not sure if you have already done this, but it may be worth visiting a chiropractor, osteopath, or similar. Many low back problems are due to some kind of imbalance in the joints or muscles of the back or even in the legs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.