Baby Eric Is Here!

Congratulations Cathe!!

Cathe..

I just wanted to add my congratulations to you and Jon!! What an awesome surprise I got when I logged on today! I can't wait to see pictures!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Melanie

More Congrats!

It was a really BIG surprise. I was just talking about Cathe to a friend today, saying that Cathe had less than 4 weeks to go!(Boy, I didn't know how much less!). Well, Cathe, you'll have to tell us how Jon's coaching was, and Jon, he'll have to re-cap any "words of wisdom" that Cathe uttered during the delivery(remember, I work in a hospital and many times been in the delivery room, and got to hear some good dialogue :) Please take care and enjoy your new baby!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Well, what a nice surprise! I went to Kickboxing class tonight, and Nancy C. said to me, guess who had their baby today?... I got goosebumps and thought, Cathe??...YUP
happy.gif
Congratulations!!! So thoughtful of you Chris to let us know of the good news! I have had Cathe in my thoughts hoping all goes well for her. Congratulations to Cathe, John, and baby Eric
happy.gif
. What a great way to start off the year 2000. Take Care and Enjoy!

CONGRATS!!

What a surprise! What a wonderful belated Christmas gift. I hope mom, dad, and baby Eric are all doing fine. Best wishes to ALL of you!!!
Yippee!
Suzanne

Welcome to the world Eric!

Wow - I sure missed the big news when I didn't get a chance to log in yesterday!

Cathe and Jon - Congratulations on your Millennium surprise - guess I know what you'll be doing on New Year's Eve! What a wonderful blessing for 2 of the nicest people I've ever met.

Eric - Welcome to the world. It's wonderful that you have 2 loving and caring parents. My wish for the Millennium is that every child that is born will be as lucky as you are.

Christ - thanks so much for letting us know - now when are those pictures going to be posted?
happy.gif

Judy

Congrats!

I want to wish you congrats on baby Eric. I hope your new family has a wonderful new year!
Connie

Happy Day, Happy Day!!

I am so happy for your new little family. Congratulations and enjoy and most of all rest and allow everone to pamper you, you deserve it.

What A Surprise!!!! Congratulations

Congratulations Cathe and Jon, God Bless You both with a wonderful gift, baby Eric. I am so happy that all is well. Happy New Year.

Denise Merchant

What a surprise!

Welcome to little Baby Eric! He didn't want to miss any of the milennium celebrations!

And congrats to Cathe and Jon! Now the three of you can get settled in your new home together!

Best Wishes,
Joyce

Congratulations!

Dear Cathe,

Congratulations on the arrival of baby Eric! What a wonderful way to bring in a new year! Glad you're both doing fine. The best to you and your loved ones.

Lezly

Happy New Year Baby Eric!

Congratulations Cathe and Jon on your new baby!

Can you believe he's yours?

The adventure of your life has begun. Congradulations. Isaac, my first born, weighed in at 3 lbs 13 oz. at birth. Eric probably seems so tiny to you both, but he will do just fine. He's got big strong healthy parents that love him dearly. Relish these first days and take lots of pictures and write down your memories. The years will fly by so fast you will wish you could relive all of it. Live them to their fullest. Lora

God Bless You

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-00 AT 10:52PM (EST)</font></center>

I am so happy for you and Jon. (It's about time) ha-ha. Now that's it's all over what are your near future plans re; getting back to work, next videos, plans for Eric?

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry, but your fans want the details)

Congratulations and Welcome...

Welcome to the amazing and completely miraculous world of "Parenthood"!!! This is the beginning of the most incredible journey of your life, cherish every moment (as I'm certain you will)..
Someone earlier stated that the first 6 weeks is the toughest, but I'd say its also some of the most wonderful. You see things in yourself that you may have never imagined, you BOND with your child, and you witness your husband bonding with this new life..its wonderful..(And on a more personal note, I'm thinking right now that months 24-36 are the toughest!!LOL)
Well congratulations Cathe and Jon, Have a wonderful New Year, and enjoy this time with the newest little man in your life!!
Robynn

Congratulations on your blessed event

How wonderful! New babies are joyous and lovely and first babies are the most delicious of all. Enjoy every moment.... Time seemed to move more quickly when I had my first. Now I have three! I wish you a Happy Baby, a Happy New Year. May he sleep soundly from the start!

Yahoo!

I just got back from my vacation and found this wonderful news today! Congrats Cathe, Jon and family and welcome to the world, Eric!
happy.gif

Wendy G.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.