Baby Eric Is Here!

Congrats Cathe and Chris

It was so nice of you to let us know Chris, thanks. Give our blessings to Cathe and have a wonderful new year with baby Eric!!

Congrats!!!

Great news! Congratulations and welcome to Eric! What a holiday gift for you --

Stephanie

Congratulations, Cathe & Jon!!

What great news! I can't wait to hear more details and of course to see PICTURES!!
happy.gif

Great news!

Thanks for letting us know!
happy.gif

Cathe, I had one that weighed in at 5 lbs.-something, and he now is 5'11" and wears a size 13 shoe. THEY GROW UP FAST....so enjoy the little stages.

I know you'll be a good mom.
happy.gif

Congratulations!!

Healthy, early and just in time for a tax decuction! You are triply blessed! Enjoy you little one. Babies are the sweetest little beings, and just so wonderful to hold. BLinda

Oops, one more thing

Cathe and Jon,

One thing that my husband I did as soon as possible after my second was born was that we each wrote an account of my labor and birth. We wrote about the physical stuff, the emotional stuff, really anything that we felt like we wanted to include. I know that right after the birth you feel like you will remember everything, but it's amazing how quickly you'll forget the little details. It's also humorous to compare the two stories--sometimes the perspectives can be quite different!
happy.gif
I also know of several couples who have done the same thing, and each year on their child's birthday they take out the stories and re-read them. The kids, once they get old enough to appreciate it, really seem to enjoy hearing about their births (even if the stories have to be edited--heehee!). I just thought that this was something that you might want to consider--it's just a suggestion, take it or leave it, right?
wink.gif

I can't think of a better way to ring in the year 2000 than holding a precious newborn in your arms. Best wishes to you both!

Kristin Aziz

Thanks for the Update!

Please send Cathe, Jon, and baby Eric my congratulations! I am so happy for the entire family!

Amy Steppe

What a pleasant surprise!!

I was SO surprised to see this thread today. I rarely look in this forum, and was excited to see Chris's post in the Ask Cathe forum. Congratulations Cathe and Jon, and Happy New Year!

Sandi Mohler

OH MY GOSH!

What a treat to find this thread today!

First...Welcome baby Eric!!!

Cathe and Jon, congratulations and I hope all are doing well
happy.gif

Thanks Daph, for the heads up
wink.gif
, I can always count on good news from you.

Best Wishes,
nancy:O)

Congratulations Cathe and Jon

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-00 AT 11:09PM (EST)</font></center>

I am so happy for you both!!! I'm glad that you and the baby are doing well and are both healthy
happy.gif
I can't wait to hear all about it along with PICTURES (oh please, please).

Welcome to Mother and Fatherhood!!

All of my love
Allison
happy.gif

Congrats Cathe and Jon !

Wow. When it rains, it pours huh? The house date moved up; the baby date moved up. What's left for 2000? Just kidding. Best wishes to both of you and your little 1999 tax write-off. Please post pictures soon. How did the baby coach kit work, Jon? Ha ha.

Congratulations!

This is such wonderful news! Congratulations, Cathe and Jon! I'm so happy for you! Welcome to baby Eric! Can't wait for the juicy details!
happy.gif

Erin

the journey begins...

congratulations on eric's arrival!
wink.gif
i'm so glad mom & baby are doing fine. it truly is a wondrous journey you're embarking on. enjoy all the stages of your child (or children if there's siblings in the future) for each is special in its own way. kristin's suggestion for the log is wonderful. trust me - my sons are 15 & 17 and there are details i can't recall without having something to reference.

Susan Wells

Congratulations and God Bless!

What a surprise! I just logged on to see if there were any more "Cathe Pregnancy Updates" (especially anything regarding swollen legs!)

What great news! Congratulations Cathe and Jon. Enjoy your little guy!

Oh, Cathe, that is just WONDERFUL!

I am so happy for you! I don't have any kids of my own, but I was able to watch my sister give birth to my nephew last year (yup, from start of labor all the way to the grand finale!) and it was just amazing. I can only imagine how it must feel to finally have your little one in your arms!! What a great New Year's gift (and belated Christmas gift, too!
happy.gif
). Congratulations!

Renae

What a blessing!

Congratulations Cathe and Jon. New babies are the best. I'm so thrilled to hear the wonderful news. I can't wait to see a picture of the little guy. I hope the three of you are well. I can't imagine I nicer way to ring in a new year than staring at a perfect just-born baby. Happy, happy birthday baby Eric!

That is wonderful news!

I wish Cathe and Jon much happiness with the new addition to their family! What a way to start a great New Year!

Joyce

Congratulations!

I am happy to hear your news, and that all is well. I know you will make wonderful parents!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.