Baby Eric Is Here!

SNM Videos

Administrator
Here are a few details:

Cathe went into labor late last night and gave birth (Natural) to baby Eric (5lbs 15 oz, 19.25 inches) at 7:03am this morning. Both Mom and baby are doing just fine. I talked to Cathe at 8:30am and she is doing great. I'll have some more details later today.

Chris

Thanks, Chris!

What happy news!!
happy.gif
Please give Cathe best wishes from her "sis" and tell her I can't wait to see pictures of my new "nephew" (hee-hee)!!

Bev K.

Congratulations Cathe!

Sounds like Cathe and Eric are doing great! Please post more details when you know. I am sure she and her husband are both pretty overwhelmed, but just let her know that we all are very happy for them.

Stephanie B.

Baby Eric

Thanks for posting the news, Chris...

Just a little note to welcome Baby Eric to this world
happy.gif

Just let Cathe & Jon know that-- I'm so delighted and happy that everything went well...

Lydia

Yay!

Congrats to Cathe! 12/28 was my birthday - so I think its a great time to be born. (Of course yourl ittle guy was born a day after that (today!))

COngrats on going Natural as you had planned. I went Natural too - but it was only a 3 hour labor.

Yay!!!!!!

Leela

Congratulations......

Happy to hear both baby and Mom are doing fine!!!!

And Just think: Born in 1999, a TAX DEDUCTION for 1999!!!!! ...... Wahhhhhhhoooooooo
happy.gif

Cleda

What a wonderful surprise!!

Wow - did NOT expect that news when I logged on this morning! Thanks for the great news! Glad to hear Cathe and Eric are doing well!
Erica

another goose bump moment

I also did not expect this news when I logged on this a.m. A big congratulations Cathe. I wish you and your family all the best.

Kim

Congratulations, Cathe and Jon!

What an exciting time! And I'm sure you weren't disappointed that he was a couple of weeks early!
happy.gif
I can't wait to see pictures of the happy family!

Kristin

Congrats!!!

What great news to hear this morning!!!

Congratulations Cathe and Jon on your little tax write-off for 1999. What a great way to celebrate the millenium - with a beautiful new baby!

Can't wait to see pictures!

Best wishes,

Janet W.

Hallelujah!!

Congratulations to Cathe & Jon!! I am so happy
to hear your good news!! What a wonderful way
to start the coming new year!! Welcome to the
world baby Eric!!

Tammy Churchman

Congratulations!!

Congratulations to Cathe and Jon!! And welcome to Eric
happy.gif
. What a great surprise!!!

How strange that I just dreamt of Cathe last night, still in her pregnant state LOL!!

Congratulations

Congratulations Jon and Cathe! I am so happy for you - great way to start the new year!! Have fun and enjoy!

Congratulations!

Wow, what a great surprise to see this thread when I checked new messages! Be sure to wrap him up all nice and snuggly warm in those baby blankets!
wink.gif

Lynne

YIPPEE!!!

Oh what great news! I'm so excited I can hardly type. Congratulations Cathe and Jon! I can't wait to see pictures.

Brenda

Oh my goodness!!

WHAT A SURPRISE!!!! Well Cathe, aren't you blessed?? This is wonderful!! Such a wee little guy, how precious. Just a tad early, too, hope that all is well in spite of being just a few weeks short of 40 (or am I mistaken?? I thought Eric's EDD was 1-23!!). These are such special moments right now, I'm sure you're just glowing with joy! All the trials and tribs of pregnancy in the past, all the joys of motherhood in the present and stretching out years before you. . . Press a special kiss on the top of that little fuzzy head for me!! I do SO love those little newborn shrimpies! -susan p

Wow!!!!!!

Cathe and Jon,

Congrats to you both on the birth of a beautiful baby boy. Gosh, Cathe, I guess we now know why you were having those "cramps" over the weekend.
happy.gif

I'm soooo happy for you both. I hope Addi gets to meet Eric before he leaves for doggy training.

Love to all,

Lorrayne

Take enough time off!!

Congratulations. I hope things were not too painful (yeah, right).

I didn't take more than 6 or 7 weeks off with each of my two. I didn't have an option. I recommend taking every second off that you can. Not only is this a once in lifetime experience, but you'll be exhausted!

Hope everyone is healthy!

Irene

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.