B&G leg blast premix

EllieB

Cathlete
I am so happy to say thank you Cathe for creating this premix...Which is extremely deceptive because Mr DOMS has come and paid me a very long visit this time! :D I don't know if it's the ton of walking lunges or the leg presses or whatever,I know my legshaven't been so sore since TBT lower body and those dixie cups lunges and I am so happy 'cos I know I worked hard even if I did not realized that while busy in concentrating on form and following your pointers. I found the sequence of the exercises very effective, I am sure it will add a plus to my future workouts!

I totally agree. This is one of those workouts that burns my legs and glutes every time. The warm up with the ball is probably my favorite warm up of Cathe's.

OMG! I just did this premix this morning and it FRIED my legs/glutes! I don't think I will be able to walk later!

The 47.5 minutes does not include a warm up so if you do a warm up it will be 50-55 minutes depending on how long you want your warm up to be.

I found this out the hard way when I went to do the workout this morning. Kinda bummed there was no warm up included as if I had known I would have put in a different DVD to warm up with before putting this one in as I don't really like this ball warm up since my ceiling is too low in the baasement for me to use it.

Rhonda

So ok! I saw this thread & decided to give it a try this am. WOWZY! Vey nice low impact and gives burn effect! I will be sore tomorrow for sure! Thanks for this thread.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.