Awesome Customer Service!

Just have to give a shout-out and rave reviews to these people!

I'd never had any problems before so I didn't need to contact ShopCathe customer service until yesterday.

I had pre-ordered the STS Cardio series and got a 20% off coupon that I was supposed to be able to use on anything except STS products. I also pre-ordered the push-pull tower the first day of the pre-sale. Then yesterday I received an email reminding me that my coupon expired at the end of the day and I could use it for the push-pull tower. I was a bit upset at that point, though willing to consider it a loss if necessary, but emailed them saying:

"I was extremely disappointed when you mentioned that I could have used it (my discount coupon) on the PushPull Tower order. I assumed it was considered an STS product and the coupon wouldn't apply. It would have saved me quite a bit! Is it at all possible to apply that to my order, even though it has been processed?"

TODAY I received a reply from Nancy at customer service saying:

"Thank you for your email.

I completely understand your frustration. I have refunded your account for $26.00, which is the 20% discount off the Push Pull Tower.

Have a great day!!"

Short & sweet - no arguments, no suggestions that it might have been my oversight - they just quickly refunded me for a part of a payment that had already been processed through my VISA!

WOW. These guys ROCK!!!!

From Montreal, I agree they really do care about their customers... Always great customer service

Just have to give a shout-out and rave

reviews to these people!

I'd never had any problems before so I didn't need to contact ShopCathe customer service until yesterday.

I had pre-ordered the STS Cardio series and got a 20% off coupon that I was supposed to be able to use on anything except STS products. I also pre-ordered the push-pull tower the first day of the pre-sale. Then yesterday I received an email reminding me that my coupon expired at the end of the day and I could use it for the push-pull tower. I was a bit upset at that point, though willing to consider it a loss if necessary, but emailed them saying:

"I was extremely disappointed when you mentioned that I could have used it (my discount coupon) on the PushPull Tower order. I assumed it was considered an STS product and the coupon wouldn't apply. It would have saved me quite a bit! Is it at all possible to apply that to my order, even though it has been processed?"

TODAY I received a reply from Nancy at customer service saying:

"Thank you for your email.

I completely understand your frustration. I have refunded your account for $26.00, which is the 20% discount off the Push Pull Tower.

Have a great day!!"

Short & sweet - no arguments, no suggestions that it might have been my oversight - they just quickly refunded me for a part of a payment that had already been processed through my VISA!

WOW. These guys ROCK!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.