ATTN: SNM & Rotations Recipients

It didn't work

Kathy,

I got your email, but the rotations were just jibberish. I'm not sure why. Do you want to try to send them to another email address? Thanks.

Emily

RE: It didn't work

Emily, sure -- if you want to give me another e-mail address, I'll be happy to try both.

Kathy S.

Hi, Kathy! Could you please send me a copy of the rotations? Sorry that I missed your earlier email regarding this. I greatly appreciate you sending it to me--I am pregnant (due in August) and I probably can't do these rotations yet, but I am beginning to think about my exercise plan for when after the baby arrives and these rotations will help immensely! Thanks, please email to me at [email protected]

Dear Kathy,

Hello ! I didn't see your post until today. I can see that you've been very busy :). I was wondering whether it is possible for you to e-mail me the rotations (I'm in my first trimester of pregnancy and keen to remain fit). My e-mail is [email protected]. Many thanks :). Rachel

Hi Kathy

I tried several times e-mailing you directly but it keeps getting bounced back indicating no such e-mail address. Could you please send me the rotations? Thanks so much! You are
wonderful for taking the time to send us your rotation collection.

My e-mail address: [email protected]

HEY EMILY...

Emily, my e-mail to you keeps getting bounced back with "server not found" -- do you have another e-mail address I can send this to?

Kathy S.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.