Attention all Jersey girls

Hi Shelbygirl,

I totally understand your excitement buildup ! I'd be the same way working myself up and getting butterflies in my belly!

I think it is soo cool that you got to meet her, good for you!

PS Do you have any pics you can share with us?

I do have a couple of pics. I'll just have to figure out how to post them! I look like a giant next to Cathe. I'm about 5'11" and she's quite petite. My husband was kind of surprised; he said that to him, she looked much taller on TV.

Hello, SHelbygirl:
We've never "spoken" before, because I'm new to Cathe and just getting started. How did you go about finding out where Cathe gives classes in Glassboro? I don't live far from there. That would be fantastic! I had no idea she even conducted classes. Can you please give me any specifics? I'd be so appreciative.
Susan G:)

Many thanks, Susan, for that info. Have you ever had a class with her? Do you have to be a member there to take a class?
Susan G

>Many thanks, Susan, for that info. Have you ever had a class
>with her? Do you have to be a member there to take a class?
>Susan G

Not yet! I believe gyms offer day passes, but if that includes a class, I'm not sure. I really would like to drive out when she is holding the fitness camp.

I've been wanting to get to her studio forever. I'm in northern NJ, so it shouldn't take long to get there. Has a date been decided?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.