Asylum - Anyone try these yet?

OK, you are all making me think about this series now! I wasn't at all interested when I first heard about it because I'm not a big fan of Insanity. It was just too repetitive and felt only like work and not fun to me. It sounds like this series is quite a bit different though? I love Intense workouts but insanity had a huge dread factor for me. Now I'm thinking I need to take a look at these......hmmmmmmm....

Pam

Just a question after reading this thread. If you havent done insanity yet, would you rec asylum over insanity? or shoud I try insanity first?. I was thinking about these but not sure which set I want to try. I dont know if I want to do the whole program at once yet or just pick and choose some dvds to fit in here and there :) thanks angela

I don't think you need to have done Insanity in order to do Asylum, especially if you are used to High Intensity. I think the nice thing about this package is that there is no dread factor. Insanity was a bit repetitive with each workout..although I still do them once in awhile...60 days of it was tough. I like that this is only 30 days and the moves are creative and fun. He uses the jump rope and Agility a lot and the moves are fun!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.