Are you secretive?

Fitmum: congrats on that accomplishment and your story about your DH is hilarious!

Nancy: I'm similar to you and others that have posted previously. When I tell people I do home videos, they immediately think 1982 Jane Fonda with leg warmers and I get the condescending look.

I also know that walking is no slouch of a workout. I run and walk, and I can sweat as much or more walking by doing intervals and hills as any run. Plus my joints don't take nearly the beating. I find both walking and running to be a little dull though, so I mostly stick with Cathe.

As others have said, that is why this forum is so addicting. Cathe "ain't no Jane Fonda".

No, I am not secretive at all! I lay it all out!!!LOL! I embarrass my daughter abit, but she gets over it. When I have men coming over to work on something in our home, I tell them they need to eat at least every 3 hours of good protein and good carbs or they will get fat! I tell them to hurry up and put those new floors in so I can workout in there! LOL! Whenever a opportunity rises so does my tongue! I go into GNC and talk about Cathe and my daughter is like..."mom, I cannot believe you, you are embarrassing me", etc., etc. I think it is important to remind others to workout and get fit even in GNC. If you look around you, you will realize that we are a very rare bunch of ladies. Not much fit women around anymore. Sad. And too many beer belly men.

Charlotte~~

Thanks for your post Foodie Sue. Why do you call yourself Foodie Sue? I think I'm a borderline foodie myself.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.