April 4 - Cathe rotation

Alhambra

Cathlete
Well today was Gym Style Chest and Triceps. It was definitely a day where I had to motivate myself. Initially it was "oh I'll just do the chest"...before I knew it I had done the whole thing.

Have a great day!

Hi Alhambra. I'm right there with ya on today's workout! GS C&T then I did 6 mile run with an iTread workout. I was really pumped up for those push ups all last night....I kept thinking about them. I ended up on my toes for each and every one of them this morning! I was happy about that!!!

I'm wondering how many people are following this month's rotation???

See you tomorrow!

Gayle

Hi ladies,

I did GS C and T today, too!
I think a lot of people following this monthe's rotation:)

Gayle great job on your 6 mil, run! I didn't finish the Bonus Cardio todayx( I am going to add it on Thursday!

Alhambra great job on doing the GS C & T! Did you do the Bonus Cardio?

Have a great evening!
Belinda

I did GS Tri and Chest for the first time yesterday and I am really sore. I really loved the bonus cardio but it gave my heart rate a challenge.

I'm planning to do the bonus cardio today. Yesterday my calves were still fried from my two hours of jazz dance the night before. My calves are still feeling the burn today but they had a full day of rest so I'm hoping working them will make them feel better.

I'm doing Gym Style Back, etc. today I've only done this workout 6 times while I've done Gym Style Chest 16 times.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.