April 07 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This months rotation will focus on eating high fat foods and working hard at being lazy......APRIL FOOLS :p

All kidding aside, get ready to work hard!!!! Intense cardio, heavy weight lifting, and clean eating are the ingredients for this month's rotation. Be consistent to each day's workout and watch the inches come off and your contour greatly improve.

I have included a 15 minute BONUS CARDIO to tack on to selected workouts to rev'm up a bit. Though not required, feel free to include this bonus anytime you like "quick pick me up".

BONUS CARDIO INGREDENTS (if you ever want to quit during this bonus, keep reciting the words "I can do anything for a minute" :7

One minute jumping jacks
One minute continuously up and down a flight of steps
One minute Jump Rope
One minute Walking Lunges
One minute running in place
REPEAT THIS 5 minute CYCLE THREE TIMES }(

Enjoy!

WEEK ONE:

Mon....Gym Style Legs Plus Stability ball abs (from Butts and Guts)

Tues...Step Blast plus 10 minutes Ab Hits

Wed...Gym Style Chest and Tri plus BONUS CARDIO }(

Thurs...45 min indoor or outdoor cycle ride (steady state)

Fri...Gym Style Back, Shoulder, Biceps plus Step portion only of Step, Jump, and Pump

Sat...Kickmax

Sun...OFF

WEEK TWO:

Mon....High Step Training Advanced

Tues...Hard Core Extreme/Interval Blast w/Legs premix

Wed....Pyramid Upper Body Plus BONUS CARDIO }(

Thurs....Pyramid Lower Body plus Segment One Core Max

Fri....KPC

Sat....40 minute Brisk walk plus segment 2 total body stretch

Sun....OFF

WEEK THREE:

Mon...Gym Style Back/Shoulder/Biceps PLUS 20 minute steady state run

Tues....Imax 2 plus 10 min Ab Hits

Wed...Gym Style Chest and Tri plus BONUS CARDIO }(

Thurs....Gym Style Legs

Fri...45 min steady state indoor or outdoor cycle ride Plus Segment three Core Max

Sat...Step Jump and Pump

Sun....Off

WEEK FOUR:

Mon...30 minute interval run, plus Segment two Core max, plus segment three Total Body Stretch

Tues....Pyramid Upper Body Plus Bonus Cardio }(

Wed....Cardio Fusion

Thurs....Pyramid Lower Body

Fri....Imax One

Sat...Muscle Max

Sun...OFF

Thanks Cathe! This is exactly what I was looking for! As I was reading the first line, I was getting a little worried....more like, all right (not really, April fools to you too) Have a great weekend;)

Happy Birthday early Janie! You'll be 56 and going strong...way to go!

Wow, you were quick getting here :) Incase you printed the rotation, be sure to note a couple of edits I made. Enjoy!

Thanks Cathe! This one looks great!!! }( Just what I needed. Now if I could eat clean everything would be perfect.

By the way I had a lot of fun with the March rotation. Thank you.

Lori :D

Thanks you Cathe looks great! I seriously look forward to all your rotations.

What can I sub. for High Step Training Advanced?
I have Hight Step Challenge?

Thanks!
Belinda

Thanks Cathe!! I am going to really try to up my weights on this rotation. I have SO MUCH trouble with pushups and I can't figure out why. I go heavy on chest flies and presses and I feel like I have some pretty good strength when I'm doing this (15 pounds on flies) but I just can't seem to get to where I can do more than 4 or 5 pushups on my toes anymore. Hopefully this rotation will help me gain some UB body strength.

Thanks Cathe. This looks easy compared to the current rotation I'm doing(Jan 06: Let's Work). I'm going to do the Feb 06 rotation then start this one. These will surely melt off the last 10 lbs. I'm trying to loose.
Question: Can I sub any ab workout for Ab Hits. I have all of the dvd in this rotation plus your newer ones and will be ordering CTX Series soon.
Thanks,
KC

PS I'm really, really looking forward to your upcoming workouts. Please post some (any) info soon.

I was waiting for this one!!! Thank you so much for this rotation. It includes so many of the workouts I was thinking that I wanted to do this month!!

This looks like another great rotation! Thank you Cathe!

Can you reccomend a substitute for the bonus cardio? Would power walking or jogging on the tm or using a stationary bike be okay?

I have some back issues and that plus working out on (carpet over) concrete I don't want to do the jumping jacks and lunges , running in place.....

Thank you!:)

>Can you reccomend a substitute for the bonus cardio?

Yes, I was curious to know if there's a low impact version of the bonus cardio. I have "issues" too ;(, and I also have carpet over concrete. Thanks Cathe! I really appreciate your hard work and the time you take to create these rotations. :)

Rhea,

For climbing stairs, what if you sub. step ups on the high step?

The bonus cardio was on today's rotation for me so I ended up subbing 15 minutes on the treadmill, alternating inclines, jogging, and slow walking (like lunges) and some walking .
That's the best I could come up with.

HTH's :D

Thanks for posting this rotation Cathe ... I was planning on starting a Gym style rotation on Monday and I wasn't sure which one to do... this is perfect!!!!!!!!!!! I love it when you give us the }( face ....FUNNY!!!!!!!! :D

Hi Cathe! Can you explain what a 30 minute interval run is? Sprint for a minute, recover slower for 3 mins? Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.