Apple Tv

Terina

Cathlete
My Apple TV works great, but when trying to navigate thru cathe Live it sticks. It takes for ever to move up and down. Does anyone else have this problem?

Yes! The "Search" list is hard to navigate (the cursor sticks or jumps around). The "Recorded" list doesn't come up at all. The only one that seems fine is the "Favorites" list. Once you're able to select a workout, add it as a favorite for now until it's fixed. That's what I've been doing.

Yes, ever since the AppleTV did an update it has been sticking and difficult to navigate. I have been exiting and coming back in and that helps a little too.

Kathy is right that Favorites navigates better than the Search screen so maybe I will start to put more in there for now. Hopefully, it gets fixed soon.
Lori

I will look into this more tomorrow, but more than likely the problem is with IBM, not Apple or us.

FYI: We're in the process of moving the Cathe Live platform from IBM as they just told us they are abandoning their support for their Ustream platform that they purchased several years ago and changing its focus. Unfortunately, they didn't give us or anyone notice that they were making this change. We're still hoping that IBM can roll back the updates that seem to be causing these issues, but after talking to some very apologetic and demoralized IBM employees I have my doubts. We're working as fast as we can to make the switch and will update you as we know more.

Yes! The "Search" list is hard to navigate (the cursor sticks or jumps around). The "Recorded" list doesn't come up at all. The only one that seems fine is the "Favorites" list. Once you're able to select a workout, add it as a favorite for now until it's fixed. That's what I've been doing.

Thanks for this tip! I will try this. I've been struggling with this as well.

NP Angie! I've noticed that the Cathe Live App on my iPad is fine, which is odd since they're both Apple products.

Thanks for the update SNM! I LOVE Cathe Live! I don't mind a little inconvenience for now, Cathe Live is definitely worth it! :)

I tried putting workouts in “my favorites” but nothing shows in it. Does anyone else have this trouble?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.