AOS Providence on Sale

lioness

Cathlete
Art of Strength is having a sale on Providence. It's 20% off with free shipping. The sale ends tonight at midnight.

Art of Strength is having a sale on Providence. It's 20% off with free shipping. The sale ends tonight at midnight.

Jane~

Did you get a special coupon code? I went to AOS website and clicked on the 12 days of Xmas specials. I get sent to a login screen so I registered then get a notice that access is denied:confused: Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I've been wanting this dvd and would love to get 20% off. Can you help?

JJ

Disregard my post ^^^:eek:

I just went back and tried adding it to my cart and it came up as $39.95.

Thank you so much for posting this! Please let me know if they put Newport on sale cuz I want that one too;)

JJ

I'll let you know. They are having 12 Days of Christmas and every day something different has been on sale. Today is day six. I'm sure if you are buying something from them, you'll start getting emails from them as well. I'm waiting for the sandbags to go on sale.

Last edited:
Oh NO!! Enabler!!! Just kidding!! I've been really wanting to get an AOS DVD but have been holding off because of the price. I guess I HAVE to get it now!!

Thanks ladies. I didn't need to know that:D. I just placed my order - I just went to look, honestly!, but my fingers did the typing...

Lisa

Good Lord Ladies,

You just enabled me. I just ordered AOS Providence and now I'm wondering where to buy affordable kettlebells. Any Ideas?

I got mine at Dick's sporting goods. Search some of the older kettlebell threads - some people have gotten theirs online. I just figured that with shipping, buying them in the store would be just about as cheap and the gratification more immediate:D.
Lisa

Good Lord Ladies,

You just enabled me. I just ordered AOS Providence and now I'm wondering where to buy affordable kettlebells. Any Ideas?

Perform Better www.performbetter.com has had reasonable KB and shipping prices, especially to the East coast.

Muscle Driver http://www.muscledriverusa.com/kettlebells.html?gclid=CPexzYn0uZcCFQFvGgodCD-ITA
also has very reasonable KB prices. They're also running a sale right now. I have one of their Grey series KB's. Just one note - their handles are a little thicker than other KB's. I like them like that, but not everyone does.

I'll let you know. They are having 12 Days of Christmas and every day something different has been on sale. Today is day six. I'm sure if you are buying something from them, you'll start getting emails from them as well. I'm waiting for the sandbags to go on sale.

Jane - I think I've given up on a finding a reasonably priced sandbag. My family does a Secret Santa drawing for Christmas with a $25 limit, so I wrote down for my SS that I wanted the fixin's for a homemade sand bag - an army surplus canvas duffel bag, 50 pounds of play sand, and a roll of duct tape. I hope I get them!!! :D

Jane - I think I've given up on a finding a reasonably priced sandbag. My family does a Secret Santa drawing for Christmas with a $25 limit, so I wrote down for my SS that I wanted the fixin's for a homemade sand bag - an army surplus canvas duffel bag, 50 pounds of play sand, and a roll of duct tape. I hope I get them!!! :D

I really like the ones at AOS with the "bladders of sand".

I hope you get the fixin's for the homemade sand bag. You can teach me how to make one. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.